Random Thoughts....

I am so dumb... I thought both my headsets were broken, because I could only hear the left side of the headset... turns out I had inadvertently set the volume to "all leftie"

*Fail*

good thing is, I don't need to buy a new headset...

bad thing is that we'll all laugh at you :p

^serves me right for posting this in the first place then :p

I've realised that writing my school leaving exams is more fun than a regular school day.

So today i discovered the perfect place to pick up chicks: IKEA!!

So today i discovered the perfect place to pick up chicks: IKEA!!

DUH! MILF central! I've been saying that for years.

^ You just need to assemble them first?

Don't think so.. Atleast not the one i bagged..

You already live in Sweden, that should do the trick. I spent 10 minutes in a Swedish club and suddenly found a second tongue in my mouth.

As you said, I live here. I won't settle for anything less than the best Sweden has too offer.. And chicks you pick up at clubs usually aren't the ones you keep..

Last edited:
I have never been so tired in my life.

The first thing I did when I came home was fall on the bed.

Fun fact: If you swallow with closed nostrils, you get free earplugs.

For God's sake, what do I have to do to stop being scared and freaked out about all the pandemic flu stories which are dominating the news recently?
Turn off the mass mind control device i.e. TV.

I think of the number of people who have died of normal flu in the same period (hundreds), then the fact that a very little number (single digit IIRC) of cases have been confirmed as Swine flu, then the fact that although there are cases in the UK (I know you aren't, but I don't know the situation in Romania - strangely they don't tend to tell us) they are all going to live not get anywhere near death. Mexico doesn't have the best health system in the world, so don't worry about it.

I think of the number of people who have died of normal flu in the same period (hundreds), then the fact that a very little number (single digit IIRC) of cases have been confirmed as Swine flu, then the fact that although there are cases in the UK (I know you aren't, but I don't know the situation in Romania - strangely they don't tend to tell us) they are all going to live not get anywhere near death. Mexico doesn't have the best health system in the world, so don't worry about it.

I know that thousands of people die from regular flu every year. Anyway, there were 3 suspected cases around here, thankfully none of them was proved to be swine flu.

There was a spider in my bag. :cry: