Random Thoughts....

First day at my new job. Things are going relatively slow, and how wouldn't they? I'm working on a P4 2.8ghz, 1gb RAM that hasn't been cleaned for years. At least the monitor is nice.

But my mouse is from the pre-historic era and has just two buttons and NO SCROLL! FFUUUU!!!

hey me too! new job as of today, and your PC is awesomesauce compared to the crappy laptop I had

Pentium something (not 4), 1.2 Ghz with 1 GB of RAM...

was a nice clean install of WinXP though, so it's relatively quick
also, getting paid more for doing less/easier work FTMFW!

Well, my job seems to be relatively easy too...but I don't get paid at all. It's a non-paid internship, a.k.a. slavery-ship.

And signing with "The Final Gear Administrators", which is totally unacceptable.
lol

"This is Official Administrative Disapproval. You suck. Signed, The Final Gear Administrators"

:think:

It's 82.6? in my room. I'm melting.

Having scoliosis sucks.

Having scoliosis sucks.

How bad is it? I was told I had scoliosis for quite a while, but now apparently it's not as noticeable. I had pretty crappy posture for a long time, but now I take an active effort to sit/lay down correctly and I exercise more. But, I have no idea if these things directly effected my severity of scoliosis or not.

I was going to type "I hate all of you" in the thread, and see how many replies and negative reps I could accumulate, but that, on second thought, is just plain mean. I guess I am in one of "those" moods today, and shooting fish in a barrel is not very sporting.

I was going to type "I hate all of you" in the thread, and see how many replies and negative reps I could accumulate, but that, on second thought, is just plain mean. I guess I am in one of "those" moods today, and shooting fish in a barrel is not very sporting.

I'm in that type of mood today today, people were annoying me all day and they didn't get that I just wanted them the shut the fuck up and leave me alone. A waking up on the wrong side of the bed kind of days, you just can't stand anyone around you.

I got a ride in a 67 GTO :D. The car drives SOOO bad, but its so beautiful and cool. I want an old car like that as my daily driver. Probably not a GTO as those are too expensive, but something else would be awesome.

I love food.

I do not give neg reps :p

ohh noes recession! It's dividend time and they are not pretty, one dropped from $250 to $40. I don't count on this income in my monthly budget but it still sucks.:cry:

I'm convinced the Chinese government is trying to take over the world, and I have proof. Out of all my my shirts, the only ones that don't have pockets are made in China, and NONE of my pocketless shirts are made anywhere else. They are trying to lower the productivity of the American worker. How, you ask? Let's say I'm working on something very important that I need to write it down. "Let me reach for a pen in my...shit...hold on. Anyone got a pen? No? I'll be right back. I've got one in my office. What was I going to write down, anyway...shit. Forgot it. Oh well."