Random Thoughts....

But anyway, why get married at all? If you love someone, you should be able to stay together without a formal oath...
Lots of legal and financial reasons.

^25 pairs?!?! Damn, I have 6 and think it's too much...

I'm now leaving to a barbecue. I've had a shot against Yellow Fever yesterday, due to me moving abroad, and I do *sincerely* hope some beers don't f*ck with my internals and make a reaction... :lol:

Those enormous orange laces on the converse looking things toward the right look recockulous.

Agreed. I got those free with another pair and I put them in my most rundown chuck fakes to see how they look like. You know the result.

Oh no, you can keep them man cards. That is a mighty acceptable collection. :thumbsup:

* may be biased; the past seven pairs of shoes he's bought have been Superstar's, Chuck's, and Vans. Draw your own conclusions.

I'm sorry Dogbert but on behalf of all that is manly, i must insist that both you and Swek fork over your man cards... You may pic up your new panties at your local panties-shop!

I have 1 pair of shoes and the soles are worn all the way through so when I walk on gravel, stones get pressed into the air pockets of the soles and it sounds like I'm walking around with maracas on my feet.

Does that actually earn me man cards? :lol:

I have 1 pair of shoes

What?! How can you live with one pair? How can you not colour match your shoes with your outfit? Howwwwwwwwwwwwww?!?!
I want to see them...

I've had a D-Day rememberance window sticker on my window for years, meaning I remember every year.
:(

What?! How can you live with one pair? How can you not colour match your shoes with your outfit? Howwwwwwwwwwwwww?!?!
I want to see them...

Just a pair of old black lugz boots. They seem to go well with anything, except shorts. Now that I think about it, I do have an old pair of tennis shoes in my truck for when I have to trudge around in the mud/water.

I'm pretty bad about buying clothes period. I usually just wear whatever I get as gifts from friends and family. :p

What?! How can you live with one pair? How can you not colour match your shoes with your outfit?
With one pair that's as easy as with several pairs - refer to my shoe collection:

Attachments

• P6060001.JPG
    P6060001.JPG
    103.2 KB · Views: 39
I want to see them...

I've had a D-Day rememberance window sticker on my window for years, meaning I remember every year.
:(

I wear one pair of shoes for everything, and they're basketball shoes too. Nike should really be paying me to do endurance testing.

http://img194.imageshack.**/img194/7378/nikejordanteamreign.jpg

Those enormous orange laces on the converse looking things toward the right look recockulous.

Also, you could pull off 25 pairs of shoes if you kept most of them in their boxes, than arranged the boxes in a stack Tetris style.

But then a bunch of them might disappear...

So, I just got back from SAT testing.

I hope it didn't permanently brain my numb.