Random Thoughts....

Where's all the colour ?

Then again, all of my high shoes are mostly black or brown, ok most of all of my shoes are black or white something. But still...

Yay promotions! I now have more stripes on my uniform and will soon have more money coming into my bank account. Great success! :D

How much rank you can has?

So, I just got back from SAT testing.

I hope it didn't permanently brain my numb.
Don't stress. I did that like four years ago and my brain kinda works again.

I have flippy floppies, sneakers and a pair of semi high-heeled shoes. So just three pairs.

What is the stupid fascination with converse shoes and similar shoes? Are they perfect for flat footed people? :lol:

How much rank you can has?

Airman first class. Two stripes. :)

Also I was in a convenience store last night and I found these:

http://img5.imageshack.**/img5/4522/beerchips.jpg

I couldn't resist and I had to buy them. As it turns out they were probably the best chips I've ever had.

What is SAT?

I hate global warming... it's like 30 degrees out today...

Thank God, things have cooled down finally. It's 17 degrees (at noon!) with a thick cloud cover and crisp breeze... I love it!

I'm gonna go and enjoy the weather since it's finally bearable.

<- Not a beach person.

What is SAT?

It used to be short for Scholastic Aptitude Test, basically university entrance exams in the US.

Thankfully nothing of the kind exists here. :dance:

Last edited:
It used to be short for Scholastic Aptitude Test, basically university entrance exams in the US.

Thankfully nothing of the kind exists here. :dance:
Oh ok! We have something similar.. I did it this spring, it took 8 hours..

Damn i was completely thrashed in my head after that..

I think I am more towards the Swek side of the spectrum with 19 pairs of shoes. I like shoes, I wish I had more money I could use to buy more shoes.

P1000450-1.jpg

What I find funny about male shoe collectors is, they don't really collect shoes but sneakers. And most of said collections consist of only 2 or 3 different styles, just in many different colours. I've met many guys who were shoe fanatics, and all their collections pretty much look the same.

No offence to the shoe guys on here, but I don't get it. I'd rather a nice pair of Bruno Maglis, Pilners or Ferragamos over Air Force Ones in five different colour schemes.

Basketball shoes, tennis shoes, running shoes are called those things because they're meant for those sports, not for casual wear. :p

Well, it's about as practical as collecting old race cars. Not practical, hella specialized, but y'know, rather awesome.

Listening to "Four Sticks" by Led Zeppelin. The summer of 1988 I listened to LZ IV and "Are You Experienced" over and over.
It was my first foray into non top 40 rock and roll, before that I listened to my parents jazz, soul and R & B records.

Now listening to "when the levee breaks" the walking bass line gets me every time!! :drool:

What I find funny about male shoe collectors is, they don't really collect shoes but sneakers. And most of said collections consist of only 2 or 3 different styles, just in many different colours. I've met many guys who were shoe fanatics, and all their collections pretty much look the same.

No offence to the shoe guys on here, but I don't get it. I'd rather a nice pair of Bruno Maglis, Pilners or Ferragamos over Air Force Ones in five different colour schemes.

Basketball shoes, tennis shoes, running shoes are called those things because they're meant for those sports, not for casual wear. :p

I just find basketball shoes very comfortable for day to day use and I like how they look. But I started wearing basketball shoes when I was young, so maybe I just got used to them.

Most of my shoes serve a purpose other than just casual wear. And the back row are nice shoes; La Sportiva boots, Tod's , Prada, and Cole Haan dress shoes.

edit: as soon as I submitted that I felt very girly. I'm gonna go lift some weights now, maybe pick a fight.:D

Last edited: