Random Thoughts....

Vacuums suck too. Unless they are broken.

Do you have his number or something?

I gave him mine, thankfully he called just as I was going out the door
I had a fun day of many corvettes and rambling about my silly car.

I gave him mine, thankfully he called just as I was going out the door
I had a fun day of many corvettes and rambling about my silly car.

Yes, this dude did not stand up a not-a-dude so there is no need for vigilante action.

Yes, this dude did not stand up a not-a-dude so there is no need for vigilante action.

We might take action anyway just because we can!!! :p

Last edited:
So I am bored and was thinking, if GT5p is "the real driving simulator" if I get drunk and play does that mean I can feel what drinking and driving kinda feels like? Either way I am drinking and driving tonight (on GT5).

Katwalk and Labcoatguy supposedly going for a drive eh? Supposedly... :shifty:

Don't get caught doing funny things on the road....:rolleyes:

What the hell....I got a job interview for Monday morning :blink:

Well...that's interesting, especially given the fact that every single application I have sent out so far has come back with "Thanks but no thanks"...

God damn....why the hell would they even invite me for an interview since I actually wrote on the application that this particular job isn't exactly 100% in my areas of expertise ?

Wow....well, now I am dying even more from anxiety than I was yesterday. Been out of a job for around four months and in two days I get two possible chances for a new job. Weekend can't go past fast enough...

I've been getting the "Thanks but no thanks" for my job applications as well. Fortunately I currently do have a job, I just want to move to another city, but am finding it hard to get a new job.

Anyway, good luck with your interview.

Got the damage report from my last internet period 11th May through to 11th June. 8gb over the cap, charged at a rate of 0.15c a mb leaving us with a fine well in excess of $1000. Lovely. Apparently the exchange has been upgraded now so we can switch to Internode, and that will be happening imminently.

Fuck Telstra.

Yep, fuck Telstra, I refuse to use any of their services.

Last edited:
A hawk just flew past my window with a small critter in tow. Take that nature!