Random Thoughts....

brydie76

Viva Las Clarksonistas!
Car(s)
2012 Suzuki Swift Sport/Aprilia Sportcity 200
^ Glad he's ok. :comfort:

Bikes...bicycles, or motorcycles?
yeah, motorbikes, oops. Fixed that up.
Thank god it was low speed around a roundabout though- he has a tendency to really gun it.

EDIT; actually, he has come off his bicycle before (was hit by a car) and was taken to hospital on that occaision too. But that was a long time ago.

Last edited:

Hidden_Hunter

Needs more IceBone
Car(s)
'13 BMW 125i, '26 Buick Standard Six
My parents want to get something for my 21st that lasts, so I want a chronometer (pre 1900's preferably - but pre 1945 if it's a nice one and interesting history) and they're an absolute pain in the ass to find one.

Hatmouse

Car(s)
'03 Civic Si
My parents want to get something for my 21st that lasts, so I want a chronometer (pre 1900's preferably - but pre 1945 if it's a nice one and interesting history) and they're an absolute pain in the ass to find one.
For some reason I always figured you were like 5 years older than me. Guess I was wrong... :blink:

mgkdk

Aced mod training!
Car(s)
VW UP! Renault Clio
I just changed my avatar, thanks to Blayde :D
First time I changed it to something that's not a different version of the old one, I might change back if people get confused, I have had the other one for 4 years :p

Karoug

Techno Viking
Car(s)
Scooter power!!
Since all the cool kids are doing it: I too has a new avatar (til I find something better)!

Matt2000

Disco Stu-pour
DONOR
Car(s)
'01 Disco 2 V8, '90 Disco 1, '05 Smart Roadster
Oh poo, the oil seal in the rear diff of the SIII has decided to let go, just when I thought it was running nicely. :roll:

Davetouch

is un-Stoppable
Car(s)
'00 9-3 2.0 Turbo Vert, Various MGs, '99 Ringoo
I decided to change my avatar too. Not as pretty as a TT, but the only realism I can get. And yes, that is my parents' car :p. Happy car is happy.

Heathrow

Yes, as in the airport.
Car(s)
1995 BMW 325i SE
I just changed my avatar, thanks to Blayde :D
First time I changed it to something that's not a different version of the old one, I might change back if people get confused, I have had the other one for 4 years :p
It?s very you, I like it! :cool:

^not bad, it's like mgkdk-avatar V2.0 :D
.. with new colour coordination feature and 3D imaging. :lol: