Random Thoughts....

Ewww...Posmo, what kind of crap vodka did you buy?
Stick to brand names next time, you might go blind otherwise.

Well, he IS Finnish. Bet he runs moonshine up there, too. :mrgreen:

Jim Beam Cola? That must taste awful! Somebody thought Red Bull Cola was a good idea. They obviously don't work at Red Bull anymore.

Last edited:
So my girlfriend wants me to do something sweet for her. She mentioned it to a friend while he was asking advice on asking a girl out.

Any ideas, all I can think of is take her down to the pier, hide a rose on the rocks and also hide a bottle of wine in the water. Then when the sunset occurs give her the rose and open the wine.

So my girlfriend wants me to do something sweet for her.
stick_it_in_her_pooper.jpg

3 days, 14 hours, 15 minutes, and 58 seconds until the next episode of Fifth Gear starts on June 22nd.

Sorry had to do that. Kudos to the person that catches the significance of that time. Missed it with TG.

You know what I really hate that seems to be an increasing trend these days? People who write 'could've', 'would've', 'must've', etc, as 'could of', 'would of', or 'must of', etc.

Could've is short for could have. Must have. Would have. There is no 'of' or 'off' or 'cake'. Get it right. Thankyou :p

Last edited:
Ewww...Posmo, what kind of crap vodka did you buy?
Stick to brand names next time, you might go blind otherwise.

Well, he IS Finnish. Bet he runs moonshine up there, too. :mrgreen:

Jim Beam Cola? That must taste awful! Somebody thought Red Bull Cola was a good idea. They obviously don't work at Red Bull anymore.

I'm more interested in what's inside the boxes labeled "grapefruit". In fact I don't think I would have bought any of the stuff Posmo has bought. Any beer made north of Poland I have had the misfortune of drinking so far has been awful.

Also in what language is beer called ?l?:lol:

I got home not long ago from a send off given to one of my friends who is going to the UK (she's from there originally - Wales in fact), for the next five weeks. I am simultaneously very sad because I'll miss her, and yet also insanely jealous! I have three weeks of university holidays week after next, and I can guarantee I won't be going anywhere vaguely interesting. Boo!

We've been meaning to go to Tasmania and do the whole take the car over on the ferry and do the tourist driving holiday thing....for like the last five years. We've never had the time, and whenever I do, anyone I would want to go with doesn't. :cry:

Could've is short for could have. Must have. Would have. There is no 'of' or 'off' or 'cake'. Get it right. Thankyou :p

This also annoys me immensely. People using the wrong their / there, and using your instead of you're, also really gets on my goat. Like, if some dipshit writes 'your stupid!!!11one', how is someone supposed to respond; 'My stupid what?' ? ? ? It's bloody irritating! :wall:

I just discovered that David Mitchell writes a newspaper column and so I've been reading them all.

An example
Snow seems to lighten the mood. Somebody once told me it's because its reflective qualities alleviate midwinter light deprivation. But that's exactly the sort of neat explanation that usually turns out to be bullshit

This also annoys me immensely. People using the wrong their / there, and using your instead of you're, also really gets on my goat. Like, if some dipshit writes 'your stupid!!!11one', how is someone supposed to respond; 'My stupid what?' ? ? ? It's bloody irritating! :wall:

You can't because they wont get it. Facebook annoys me for that. Someone takes a Facebook certified official IQ quiz with the result: 'Your smart. your revered amongst your (they finally get it right by accident) peers and impress them with your alphabet knowledge, etc, etc, etc.

I'm more interested in what's inside the boxes labeled "grapefruit". In fact I don't think I would have bought any of the stuff Posmo has bought. Any beer made north of Poland I have had the misfortune of drinking so far has been awful.

Also in what language is beer called ?l?:lol:

The "grapefruit" crates are full of long drink cans. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Long_drink

I really like the taste of it, and it was cheap. And I bought cheap vodka.. becuase it was cheap. I know it's not as good as brand stuff, but I think overanalyzing drinks like these is for people who live in continental europe :). They are here to make you drunk, the end. Besides, Viru Valge isn't the worst vodka in the world, hell I even bought j?germeister.

Also, I only bought a single can of jim beam &cola, and various other mixed drinks /special beers, just to try the taste out :)

Oh yeah, and beer is called ?l in that most sutpid of languages, Swedish :)

You can't because they wont get it. Facebook annoys me for that. Someone takes a Facebook certified official IQ quiz with the result: 'Your smart. your revered amongst your (they finally get it right by accident) peers and impress them with your alphabet knowledge, etc, etc, etc.

Link them to this article, and if they tell you "tl;dr", make them watch Idiocracy. :mrgreen:

Also, I only bought a single can of jim beam &cola, and various other mixed drinks

In America, we call this bitch-beer :lol:

On another note...I never understood why everybody seems to like j?germeister. It is not any stronger than regular vodka or whisky, but it tastes like cough medicine :barf:

Sitting in the back of a meeting, browsing FG and Newegg.

In America, we call this bitch-beer :lol:

On another note...I never understood why everybody seems to like j?germeister. It is not any stronger than regular vodka or whisky, but it tastes like cough medicine :barf:

That's why you mix it up with absinthe :)

BOOZE CRUISE! :D

Went to Tallinn, Estonia with a friend today to stock up on alcohol. The idiot politicians raised the alcohol tax by another 10% this year, so my money is now going to the neighbours. Spent 215? total on the trip, ~160? of which was spent on booze. I've now got enough to last me about a year (not that heavy of a drinker). I'll post pics of the spoils if you like, can't be bothered if no-one's interested :)

Wow, 160 euros would probably last me about 2 months.

Then again that would probably be 3x1l bottles of gin for 32 euros each, and 5 crates of beer.

Actually, the cheapest thing I would buy with that money is 13 crates (10 liters each) of Augustiner. And I probably drink a crate a week when I'm in drinking mode.

On the other hand I can go 2 months without drinking a drop of alcohol, so I'm weird that way.

I'm seriously considering building an ark due to the rain we've been having this "summer". Anyone wanna help? We'll kick some of the animals off to make room.

Also, looking at CrazyRussian's avatar is giving me a warm fuzzy feeling inside.