Random Thoughts....

Go to wal-mart, buy pellet gun?

Well... dunno if they would sell those at a Wallyworld in California...

I DID get some airsoft guns two years ago, my mom flipped out and I gave them to my then boyfriend :mad: <_< Why cannae play with things other than fire?! WHY?!

:lol:

I went to the gym tonight around 8:30, awesome since it was mostly empty. I'm not comfortable with going when there are a lot of people there yet, I dislike the feeling of eyes on me when I work out. @_@; That and.. hehe.. another thing :shifty:

Oh and boo to the person who repped me for saying I agree! and not tagging it :( I wana know whooooooo~

*happy mood* :D

I don't think California has any air gun restrictions. Then again, I wouldn't put it past them to have some. :rolleyes:

In other news, I get to get up in 4 hours to drive my parents to the airport, woo.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA. This :censored:ing whooping crane has been torturing me ever since I was five. You know these damn bloody birds live well over twenty years, and also keep you up every night?

I don't think it's justified to kill a warm-blooded animal just because it annoys you. Can't you get some earplugs? Cheaper, more humane... I mean, the ravens are no threat to you.

Do you want to be like Klutch's policewoman girlfriend and kill because you were annoyed? :p

catch it and train it like a pet. Would be the most awesome pet ever.

edit: Most species of cranes are at least threatened, if not critically endangered, within their range. The plight of the Whooping Cranes of North America inspired some of the first US legislation to protect endangered species.
wikipedia
?

My father had a pet crow he named Joe. Joe learned to repeat swear words my Grandfather used.

I just had a dream where I was about to get a picture taken with Tiff and Jeremy...and right before they took the picture, I woke up. Bugger.

I just had a dream where I was about to get a picture taken with Tiff and Jeremy...and right before they took the picture, I woke up. Bugger.

Argh, don't you hate that?

Is there a scientific reason why we tend to wake up exactly at the climax of dreams? That's true in my case at least... like half the time I wake up after a dream I think "dammnit, I wish I could have just seen an extra 90 seconds!!!"

Honestly, like if it's a sexual type of a dream it'll end right before it all goes down, or if it's a car related dream it'll end right when you put the key in the ignition and are about to turn it. It doesn't even matter if it's still middle of the night, I wake up so the dream ends and fall back asleep. Guess it has something to do with your mind getting too excited to remain alseep... :dunno:

Last edited:
Hmm, studying aircraft structures at the moment, and its turning out to be a lot harder than I expected.

To top it off, I only have like 2 days to get ready for the last exam after that one......

I think doing reasonable in aerodynamics exam has relaxed my mind too much about the rest of the subjects. Gotta swing back into study mode tomorrow morning.

Argh, don't you hate that?

Is there a scientific reason why we tend to wake up exactly at the climax of dreams? That's true in my case at least... like half the time I wake up after a dream I think "dammnit, I wish I could have just seen an extra 90 seconds!!!"

Honestly, like if it's a sexual type of a dream it'll end right before it all goes down, or if it's a car related dream it'll end right when you put the key in the ignition and are about to turn it. It doesn't even matter if it's still middle of the night, I wake up so the dream ends and fall back asleep. Guess it has something to do with your mind getting too excited to remain alseep... :dunno:

I guess it has something to do with the adrenaline that wakes you up. Same system with bad dreams where you wake up before it gets really nasty :)

which reminds me: long time ago already I had a lucid dream. Now that's cool :)

I had one a long time ago too. Very cool. I've had absolutely terrifying nightmares without waking up.

You got it. BTW, I see sun today. I almost fainted at the sight.

The Sun made a guest appearance here as well!!
Then it fucked off and now it's raining... Again...

I'm on top of the world, baby!

I just found out, In 2 years, I'm going to fly a real plane!:woot: The school I'm signing up to next year has a mandatory military training course.

One of my lifetime dreams fulfilled at the age of just 15/16.

Last edited:
^ Yeah the CCF here do it quite a bit. I never joined either the RAF or Army sections though - couldn't be bothered. It would have helped my given me some fitness, though.