Random Thoughts....

I really didn?t knew that!:blink:
Blame the stereotype of beer-chugging germans:lol:
Personally I don?t like cacha?a.

I'm not a huge fan of caipis personally, but the girl at the cocktail bar was giving them to me for free so who am I to say no? :lol:

The Dynamics II test gave me a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuge headache today... difficult and confusing to hell, that piece of sh*t exam... I hope it was enough to pass, I REALLY do.

On another note... does someone knows of any decent program to switch between desktops? i.e. : to have a work desktop, a gaming, etc?

DAMMIT! I missed getting the newest episode of Top Gear on the day it came out (yesterday) and my dad beat me to it. Ugh.

In other news, I finally got a hold of another model car to build since my last one came out like crap. I got myself a 1970 Boss 302 Mustang ^_^ I'm happy now.

EDIT: Also...there is snoring coming from the bed behind me...I think Jeremy fell asleep on me...

Last edited:
I got a claim at work today from a man disputing charges made to his credit card from a rental car company in London UK without his authorization. Apparently he was not aware of photo enforced congestion charges. I got a laugh out of it. :p

Oi, I don't care. He was cute, courteous, fun, a redhead (yum) and did I mention cute? :love:

Oi, I don't care. He was cute, courteous, fun, a redhead (yum) and did I mention cute? :love:

Oh I can imagine him also discussing the date with his friends:

"So...had a date today..."
"Mkay....she cute ?"
"Yeah man, huge boobs"
"Cool.....get laid ?"
"No man"
"Lame"
*Both chug down a beer*

Very much like this:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGoC8FTLKSI[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
Is it just me, or do I not give a flying fuck about Jon and Kate?

Is it just me, or do I not give a flying fuck about Jon and Kate?

I don't even know who or what that is, so I guess it's not just you.