Random Thoughts....

Is anyone else's internet connection acting weird, by any chance?

Was it a matinee? ;)

Yes, thank goodness. Still $16 though :|

Oh I can imagine him also discussing the date with his friends:

"So...had a date today..."
"Mkay....she cute ?"
"Yeah man, huge boobs"
"Cool.....get laid ?"
"No man"
"Lame"
*Both chug down a beer*

Very much like this:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGoC8FTLKSI[/YOUTUBE]

Yea yea, don't really care. Can't rain on my parade!

That's a good show :p

^ and has a vagina?

The way he was walking, I highly doubt he has a vagina ;)

:lol:

Last edited:
Yes, thank goodness. Still $16 though :|

You're joking... $16 per person, and for a matinee?

Even here where everything costs more movies are like $12, and that's Canuck monies.

Per person yes and matinee. It was UP in 3D so it was a higher ticket cost, but still..

Either way, I had a really good time :) :love:

Ugh.. I really hate the awesome bar in firefox 3. I do not want to go to ebay if I type in "goog" :wall: Just what was wrong with a standard history dropdown anyway?

so BlaRo goes from "Lady Gaga's #1 fan" to the "Jonas Brother's #1 fan"?:lol:

THAT is amusing.....

In other news on the dead computer, woah.... I just got the biggest shock of my life. Rang Dell up, first time to the Home Support number, got told to go away because my computer is salary sacrificed and therefore classified as a "Large business computer". Fine then, rang them up, less than one minute later I was on the line to a tech support guy. Now, i have premium phone support as part of my warranty, but I hadn't told them my service tag yet!!!! That's quick!!! He listened to my problems, asked me if I thought it was a driver problem, and didn't press it further when I explained everything and said that I seriously doubted it. Suddenly, he goes, "Ok, well will be out tomorrow to replace your motherboard, your CPU and your video card". I was "..... WTF??????????".
Forgot to tell them that my fan is on the fritz though, so hopefully they may be able to fix that too. And not being racist/discriminatory or anything, but the guy on the phone had such a strong accent that I could barely understand him... and that's not really that fun, sorry.

what's your degree in anyway blaro?

It's so ... pink...
At least you get to hang around some wiminz..
Yeah, but they're the kind of women that care about the kind of stuff that makes it into teenage girl's magazines, so...

Yeah, but they're the kind of women that care about the kind of stuff that makes it into teenage girl's magazines, so...

Yes!! Easy to fool! ;)

Hey, the editor-in-chief is older than I am, and pretty cute. :D

HH, my major is Writing with minors in History and Photography.

Edit: Also, HELLZ YEAH I'VE ASKED HER TO SCHEDULE AN INTERVIEW. As long as I can get away with graphic design, which I find pretty interesting anyway, or editing, and don't have to write anything lest I dispense bad ideas/advice ("Breaking News: Robert Pattinson is gay with Bruce Vilanch! Tweens everywhere jump off bridges!"), and I get paid enough to feed my various motorcycle addictions, then I should just grin and bear it. Did I mention the editor-in-chief is cute?

:cool:

Last edited: