Random Thoughts....

Behold as I solve all of your life's problems with a cute smiley:
:hug:

But seriously, not a good state of mind to be in. Even if it is justified.

Life is so shit at the moment. Everything is wrong. I can feel myself falling into that state... just that state of mind.

:hug:

I was close to that state of mind aswell a couple of months ago. Still have no idea of how my future career will end up, but atleast I will get to meet someone very special in just 2 days. <3

Random Thought: Holy shit, Austere is back!

I just noticed it a few moments ago, and went into this thread to post this very message. And there was much rejoicing.

This is a true statement.

I just noticed it a few moments ago, and went into this thread to post this very message. And there was much rejoicing.
Well, that's good! I thought there might be a lynch mob lead by, oh, I dunno... Let's say... BlaRo.

I just got told the whole story about me swallowing a pound when I was little, in depth, by my Mum. It was fun to listen too, and I still have the pound. I also swallowed windowlene (the stuff which makes window look cloudy e.g. when a house is getting decorated) .. I wonder what else I swallowed ..
No sexual thingys intended.

man pain killers give me some messed up dreams. I just had one where my sister had a big party to announce her engagement to George H.W. Bush....apparently they met on the internet.

My car is a magnet for boy racer a**holes who have small penises. I am getting fed up with it. Seriously considering buying a 2010 Subaru Legacy in beige next year.

^ they seem to be drawn to the "world rally blue" it seems, I have ridden with friends in both a wrb and a black STi and the wrb one seemed to bring out the inbreeds.

My car is a magnet for boy racer a**holes who have small penises. I am getting fed up with it. Seriously considering buying a 2010 Subaru Legacy in beige next year.

It looks really good in the pale-ish green color. Someone in the apartments here has one and I take a good look at it every time I see it.