Random Thoughts....

Bought two CD's today that were quite cheap for what they are.
And found out a band I rather like is playing in Melbourne a week after another concert I have tickets to.

Luckily I found out about the other band today, tickets on sale the 31st of July so plenty of time.

Good times.

^ Some people are slower than others, so I was generous with my time :lol: That and possibly having to work, school, homework, etc. also hamper how fast you can read a book.

While that is a good point... good students and workers do their jobs first then read ;p

Holy crap, so I'm not the only person left on this Earth who still buys CD's?? :confused:

Whilst downloading can be good to get rarer songs (off singles, B-sides etc.) it's not that great.

I like to have the CD's because it gives (probably some piss-poor amount of) money to the artists, and because I like to physically have the thing here.

So, incase of when backups fail and/or the hard-drive fails, I can simply re-rip them to however I wish.

On another note, just spoke to mum on the phone. It is cancer of the lungs, possibly liver as well, however the doctor did say that it should be fine with treatment because it's early. Fingers crossed hey..

On another note, just spoke to mum on the phone. It is cancer of the lungs, possibly liver as well, however the doctor did say that it should be fine with treatment because it's early. Fingers crossed hey..

Many people aren't the same after successful treatment. Not for a while anyway. Their appetite is destroyed and they aren't as active. It's better than the alternative though! I hope everything goes well for your mum. :(

Mhmm, yeah. Knowing our family, especially her luck with doctors etc it'll get botched....
But hopefully she can get treated soon and hopefully she will beat the cancer..

Anyways, I won't really say much more. Because I dare say some smartarse will pop-up thinking I'm trolling or trying to get sympathy.

Mhmm, turns out it's spread more than I was told at first.
It's looking pretty serious.

:\

It is currently 10.27 in the morning....I got out of the shower about 10-15 minutes ago. Nothing unusual about that except that I woke up at 8.00 AM just to go to the gym. The kicker here is that I haven't got a job or any other obligation to go to right now.

I could've slept until noon....and then eat, digest and hit the gym in the afternoon. But noooooo.....instead I wake up, what I consider to be, in the middle of the night (yeah, I'm not a morning person) specifically to lift some iron.

What the hell is wrong with me :blink:

Last edited: