Random Thoughts....

Rented A Clockwork Orange today, going to watch it tonight.
I haven't seen it yet, though always hear people talking about it.

Jolly good.

My friend's busy snapping up posters for his dorm room, and I've realized that every single college girl has at least one of this exact poster in their room:

040_FP1086.jpg

If you want to appear cultured and retro-chic, at least feature Lil' Bastard instead or something.

OK, so you're saying I'm a woman for wanting a poster of James Dean? Only one of the coolest guys ever?? Yeah? Well fuck you!!!

I need a beer.

Watching so many episodes of Air crash investigation is making me get 2nd thoughts about getting onboard another aircraft again.

Studying aerospace eng just means I know all the ways in which an aircraft can fail.......................

I used to work for a subcontractor for Boeing. Yeah. Those guys make you think twice about getting on a plane again.

The thing is that whilst engineers usually design parts for catastrophic failure, human error still remains a leading factor in aircraft crashes, which is why modern jet liners almost need no input from the pilot to fly.

Watching so many episodes of Air crash investigation is making me get 2nd thoughts about getting onboard another aircraft again.

Same here... though thankfully I started getting weary of the cheesy acting and narration on the show so I stopped watching it, I should probably be able to get on a aplane again in a few years. :lol:

I watch it for a laugh sometimes now, the acting is sometimes outright hilarious.

Yeah, it is a little too "try-hard" dramatic to be honest, but still, it does highlight reasonably well what goes wrong...

I think my problem with the show is that its geared too much towards the general public. I want more in-depth information.

Rented A Clockwork Orange today, going to watch it tonight.
I haven't seen it yet, though always hear people talking about it.

Jolly good.

It's good, but fuckin' wierd. :blink:

I'm planning to read the book at some point...

It's good, but fuckin' wierd. :blink:

I'm planning to read the book at some point...

Haha, so I hear.

Alas I do not think any watching will happen tonight as father is watching the cricket.

What a shitty end to some shittier holidays....

Woot! Just picked up a copy of Fallout 3. Can't wait to play it!

We got our A Level Option Blocks through the post today. Mine works fine but I don't know whether to take Religious Studies, or ICT. DILEMMA. :)

On another note, I have to tidy the house for Mother in an hour. It's not happening. Oh and my dog just fucking went for me again.

The news that a friend of mine's family wants to get Sky is awesome. They offered us the chance to 'introduce them' to it, and in doing so we should both get a free Sky+ box - ours is pretty buggered. :D

I've also been told that Lee Mack is coming back to the comedy night (to try out new material for his new tour) to support Andy Parsons - should be a pretty good one!

Last edited:
Hurray!! I just drove from the local Halford to our shopping centre without any big hoo-has!!!

:D

Hurray!! I just drove from the local Halford to our shopping centre without any big hoo-has!!!

:D

RobHalford_012.jpg

He's local?

Oh god I'm full of bad puns tonight.

EDIT: Wow, that's two awful puns both made in response to posts you've made. I'm very sorry :\

Last edited:
RobHalford_012.jpg

He's local?

Oh god I'm full of bad puns tonight.

EDIT: Wow, that's two awful puns both made in response to posts you've made. I'm very sorry :\

:lol:
Ah you've fine. Sure look at the post after your response in the Stephen Fry one.:p:cool:

Good GOD the guests on the Jeremy Kyle show are ugly!!:blink:

^ :lol: Why did you watch that???