Random Thoughts....

My ebay purchased Technics SA-5460 stereo reciever showed up today. For the first time in a long time, I'm actually listening to the radio because the tuner in this thing is so clear. It also makes for one hell of a headphone amp. 1970s audio equipment FTW.

:music:

I've spent the last week just waffling around the house with my equipment tuned to the rock radio station we have. Sure it's not all music I love, but it beats coming back and changing records every 15 minutes.

^ That a good thing or a bad thing...?

Also, I want to add what happens when you let your mods get lax and the members do whatever they want:
https://pic.armedcats.net/n/na/nabster/2009/08/06/rep.PNG

That's from a forum I used to mod. Members just endlessly gave rep to each other in a race to get the most. Lots of members have 2.14 billion rep or whatever the vbulletin maximum is as a result.

Last edited:
One of the people in my maths class is a dead ringer for Chace Crawford, he has cool name too; Michael Gunn, sounds like a character out of a Tom Cruise movie.

I always feel stupid when I join a new forum. Even if it is in my first language
In the first post I probably say something like "hi" and "bye" :p

I?ve been here for a few months so I?m still a newbie, and I still get exited when someone quotes me
(it doesn?t happen very often, anyway) :rolleyes:
When I reply a thread, I?m several minutes to check spelling and stuff, and finding out if what I?m saying is true
(unless its an opinion)

I've been here for nearly three years and I still get excited when someone quotes me :lol:

Last edited:
I think everyone likes being quoted, it means someone took notice of what you said. Well...I guess if they quote you then deride what you said, that's not awesome...

I'm utterly convinced rainx and rainx anti-fog are one of the greatest automotive accessories ever invented.

I invariably end up with 20+ tabs open in Firefox.

Last edited:
pics please?

i am perhaps the only 16-year old dude that likes stuffed animals

I only have the foxes, as my brother has the rabbit, and I think he found someone to give it to, because he thought it looked too stupid :lol:
https://pic.armedcats.net/m/mg/mgkdk/2009/08/07/foxes_000.JPG

well, there is one less rabbit in the world and I have to scrape bunny brains off my wheels in the morning...

dumb bunny

I just finished my first real website, my god that was a painful experience. Now back to to the normalcy of Word for my next two assignments.

You doing an IT subject at School? MS Word WILL help you get a job later in life (well in an office) listen carefully to the teacher. Word Processor of choice for large corporates. Good luck: LeMans GTR.

Not really. Let's just say I know a lot of things about Microsoft Office suites most end users never know exist, or even use for that matter. Mostly things that pertain to (re)distribution of the suite, unattended installs, updating, etc. It's just that when it comes to using it, I know how to do the core tasks, but nothing more than that. The average secretary knows more about that aspect than me.