Random Thoughts....

MAKE HIM DO IT! :D

---

Congrats on the new Mazda Quiky! Very nice, but I would have gone for a Golf VI personally.

/typical Golf VI plug from darkshark
They don't come out until november, and due to family things going on I needed a car now.

MAKE HIM DO IT! :D

---

Congrats on the new Mazda Quiky! Very nice, but I would have gone for a Golf VI personally.

/typical Golf VI plug from darkshark

And I wouldn't, because it's a German piece of crap. Go Japanese reliability!

Do you need hairspray for shorter hair? This is really pissing me off.

So I would consider myself a pretty manly man.

I'm 22, I grow hair everywhere (although that could be because I'm Indian), and I have 2 working testes.

Though in the past I was weak with certain morose events or news I feel I've become stronger and more inured to these things.

Yet my mom decided that it was good to expose and exploit my one true weakness by sending me a link to a youtube video.

I am now officially screwed because I can't stop watching.

Be warned, it's only 6 seconds but you will find yourself starting from the beginning and rewatching.

[YOUTUBE]Dsg8JccRZCw[/YOUTUBE]

I think I'm gonna kill myself now from the sheer cuteness.

^too much cuteness

Be warned, it's only 6 seconds but you will find yourself starting from the beginning and rewatching.

I think I'm gonna kill myself now from the sheer cuteness.

OMGOMGOMG!! I hereby declare myself unmanly!
An overlode of cute!! :mrgreen:

Actually, I think that makes us more manly then others. We are in touch with our...cute side?!

Great, you got the Mazda! How is it so far?

Don't have it yet, needs an alignment which the dealer will do on Monday along with making a real key (just has these card things right now).

But I did drive it, and it was amazing. I love the dash, and the weird sound of the engine.

I just had a cassarole for dinner.

It wasn't that nice.

Also, I'm watching Total Wipeout right now...WHAT IN THE NAME OF GOD IS HAMSTER WEARING??!!!

^ I'm hoping clothes.

There is an entire website dedicated to opposite thinking...:p

His shirt is just really weird...it's white with a black stripe down the middle.

It looks a bit like he's wearing one of those piano key ties or something...:blink:

^ I usually only watch the US Wipeout, but I'll make an exception. It better be hilarious! :p

This lemon tart is reeeally bitter...

Even with half a carton of Birds custard poured over it...

I just found out my credit score is 666. Credit score of the beast?

^ No. Because 666 is not the number of the devil. QI said so. :p

^ No. Because 666 is not the number of the devil. QI said so. :p

You mean...Iron Maiden were lying to us?! :cry:

Does this mean that these colours DO, in fact, run?!