Random Thoughts....

No wonder, all the Bond movies that he starred in were rubbish!

Yeah, but that is because all bond movies are rubbish. The only ones worth watching are the ones with Sean Connery, purely for Sean Connery. I'd go gay for that man.

The only ones worth watching are the ones with Sean Connery, purely for Sean Connery. I'd go gay for that man.

So you for Sean Connery, Viper for Daniel Craig, who's next? :lol:

I've already stated my action spy intentions.

"The Fugitive" is on TV right now and it got me thinking...would you rather be Han Solo or Indiana Jones?
Jones, I already have the qualifications in archaeology so I'm halfway there, just need to practice the whole whip/fighting thing! :lol:

I DIDN'T KILL MY WIFE!

Anyway, I would totally go gay for Brian Blessed.

Is it worth spending ?65 upgrading my PC with a new processor (2.4GHz to 4GHz total) and a second GB of RAM?

I don't know whether it is more worth this now, or spending a couple of hundred on a laptop in a years' time (or possibly two if I take a gap year) when I go to Uni?

Oh god I have an exam in 1 hr 15 mins that I am really not looking forward to... *gulp*

just have to make it through til 12pm today, then I've got the easiest exam left on Friday- easy sailing....

Eep.

^What exam?

Is it worth spending ?65 upgrading my PC with a new processor (2.4GHz to 4GHz total) and a second GB of RAM?

I don't know whether it is more worth this now, or spending a couple of hundred on a laptop in a years' time (or possibly two if I take a gap year) when I go to Uni?
Bird in the hand is worth two in the bush!

My first choice would also be Sean Connery, but if I have to pic someone else, sign me up for Pierce Brosnan.

Living daylights is probably my favourite bond with goldeneye second.

<3 the Aston in living daylights

Hong kong airport coffee + free wifi + iPod touch = awesome

I love this airport. This and Singapore are the best and in another league compared to others IMO

Living daylights is probably my favourite bond with goldeneye second.

<3 the Aston in living daylights

The Living Daylights FTW! One of the best songs, one the best Bonds, one of the best cars, one of the best girls, one of the best stories...

So I guess I'll jump in and take either Timothy Dalton or George Lazenby. Dunno which. Can't make up my mind.

Last edited:

Is that going from a single to dual core, or just OCing the crap outta a single core?

Is that going from a single to dual core, or just OCing the crap outta a single core?

Based on his reference to "total" I would guess it's a 2.0 dual core. FYI, although a 2.0 dual is way better than a 2.0 single, it's not the equivalent of a 4.0 single. Just say 2.0 dual to avoid confusion (assuming I am right about what you mean in the first place, if not, please disregard)

But yeah, that sounds like a decent upgrade.