Random Thoughts....

I agree. Conan has done a lot of memorable skits and bits but his inverviews are usually not very good.

Ferguson is better. He's more real.

Yup, that's it exactly. Leno can do the "stupid Americans to stupid shit" schtick but Conan has just fallen flat. He was only tolerable at 11:30 when I was rarely still up. Ferguson should come on earlier. ::yawn:: Ferguson gives of himself, Leno gives of America, Conan gives.... Bill Shatner? Oh and Letterman is just plain old as dirt.

Last edited:
I've just learned about that little about:robots-easteregg in Firefox. Kinda fun, fun, fun.

I cannot wait for the day electronics are all wireless. Organizing and hiding wires for my theatre and audio system is just ridiculous. Now if I can just finish loading all my crap into my new shelf before I pass out.

I'm in the same situation.

My mom is not happy with my media room. I've got wires every where, despite having a partially wireless home theater. I've got a PS3, receiver/DVD player, the TV, my computer and all the speakers. It's quite an ugly setup, but form<function.

I can't be arsed to "pretty it up" despite how much more I would appreciate a cleaner setup, the effort is just too much.

I hate when Harley drivers shoot on to my street, slow down somewhat, and then downshift and bliping the throttle to make the bike loud as fuck. Thanks, thanks douche for making the cat in my arms scratch my eyeballs out and climbing down me like a tree.

I hate when Harley drivers shoot on to my street, slow down somewhat, and then downshift and bliping the throttle to make the bike loud as fuck. Thanks, thanks douche for making the cat in my arms scratch my eyeballs out and climbing down me like a tree.

I have the same problem with bikes in my street, but normally it's my dad on the Ducati doing the massive revving, considering his pipes are.... very very loud.
But it's in getting repaired (still, have to get parts from Italy), so only the idiot on the Bonneville up the street is annoying us, along with the hoon and his friends.... even though he crashed his second car. He now drives around in a Focus with frangipani stickers on it... now THAT'S karma :lol:

And my cat doesn't scratch my eyes out, persay, but he hides under my bed/the lounge and refuses to come out... kinda annoying, because you forget about him and then he gets to stay inside all day and sit on stuff he's not allowed to.

I don't think I want to go out tonight. It's blowing a fucking gale out there and we're getting our monthly quota of rain RIGHT NOW.

The more people get on facebook, the less I want to join! Although I admit, i was a member twice.
Once to see that the fuss is about, and then 'couse I thought it would be a good way to connect with old friends.

But I left both times due to the great levels of stupidity!! Never going back, NEVER!!!

*never say never?*

The more people get on facebook, the less I want to join! Although I admit, i was a member twice.
Once to see that the fuss is about, and then 'couse I thought it would be a good way to connect with old friends.

But I left both times due to the great levels of stupidity!! Never going back, NEVER!!!

*never say never?*

Dude its totally worth it if you take this car quiz I took, and then on a specific car they actually get the car wrong. Whoever made it typed the car he thought it was in google and the first image he took.

Also, putting random awesome song quotes (not emo things...and its usually something that just poped into my head at the time) and finding out someone randomly knows an semi-obscure song is awesome.

Reactions: 47
<_<

No it's not!!

I love the internet, and all that it can offer (tho sometimes scary), but I don't see the appeal of Crapbook

I didn't mean facebook is awesome, I meant finding out she knew that song was awesome. Facebook is full of utter garbage, but there are random things that make it at least worth while to have.

For example...sometimes I can only get a hold of people on that, no idea why, and I can find out about events going on with my friends.

But like I said...lots of garbage from people.

Last edited:
You know if I read all of your posts in my mind with a Frankie Boyle voice they sounds strangely similar to most of what he says on Mock The Week. It's pretty weird. :D

I just suddenly remembered a dream I had a few days ago! It just popped into my mind and the memory of it came flooding back. Do you ever have that?

It was one of those 'signs you've been spending too much time at FinalGear' dreams.

In the dream I was drunkenly staggering home from my friends house at about three in the morning when I came across a Jaguar XJ parked by the roadside. I was like "Hey, that's Spectre's Jaaag.... If I go over there and fuck with it, I wonder if he'll come out and shoot guns at me?"

I didn't want to do anything to it because it's a nice car... So I thought "I'll just touch it to set-off the alarm" but right before I made contact a whole bunch of police came outta nowhere. All in uniform, all with squad cars, all with lights and sirens blazing and they all had assault rifles pointed squarely at me. They didn't shoot me but they took my stash, man.:(

For the rest of the dream I was just wandering around Adelaide looking for an open service station that could sell me some menthol cigarettes.

I just suddenly remembered a dream I had a few days ago! It just popped into my mind and the memory of it came flooding back. Do you ever have that?

It was one of those 'signs you've been spending too much time at FinalGear' dreams.

In the dream I was drunkenly staggering home from my friends house at about three in the morning when I came across a Jaguar XJ parked by the roadside. I was like "Hey, that's Spectre's Jaaag.... If I go over there and fuck with it, I wonder if he'll come out and shoot guns at me?"

I didn't want to do anything to it because it's a nice car... So I thought "I'll just touch it to set-off the alarm" but right before I made contact a whole bunch of police came outta nowhere. All in uniform, all with squad cars, all with lights and sirens blazing and they all had assault rifles pointed squarely at me. They didn't shoot me but they took my stash, man.:(

For the rest of the dream I was just wandering around Adelaide looking for an open service station that could sell me some menthol cigarettes.

Are you sure you weren't sleep walking? It would explain the shotgun wounds and why Spectre has been trying to kill you the last couple of days.

Are you sure you weren't sleep walking? It would explain the shotgun wounds and why Spectre has been trying to kill you the last couple of days.
It's a distinct possibility. My feet are worn down to two bloody stumps from walking all the way to Texas and I am out of cigarettes. :think:

....waaaait, how would I have gotten across the ocean? :think:

sleep-boating? Yeah, it must have been. Damn that sleep-boating.:mad:

Or you booked a flight to Texas. If would explain where that missing day went. The dead hobo in the closet still a mystery.