Random Thoughts....

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/story/0,28383,25992657-5007192,00.html

^ here's a good story, just be warned, it's Aus's Next Top Model related. This girl seems to actually have a half-decent head on her shoulders now. Although I don't think size 8 is an average weight.

And yeah, one day I am told I am too skinny, the next day it's "Oh, I can see your stomach pooching out!!!". Again, i love my body, and i do think I am slim. I do have fairly wide hips, but that's bone structure and it stops me from looking like a twig. Curves FTW!!!!

(I used to look like I paddle pop stick, no curves, bumps or anythin. I put on about 5-10 kilos and I'm mich happier now :D)

Last edited:
If I can see your bones sticking out from under your skin, you're not fat enough. If I can't see ANY bones sticking out of your skin (elbows, knees, shoulders..) then you're too fat. :lol:

The whole sweet craving bit is beyond annoying now. Grocery stores will be closing soon so if I want something I'll need to go get it now... but what sort of sweet delight to get? :cry: Too late to make a mess in the kitchen too.. :think:

^ my sister is about to make a giant cake shaped like a boot, so I'm going to steal the cake offcuts :lol:

Maybe you could design a cake and eat the extra?

i want CHERRY RIPE
or try Curly Wurly if you've got them there
if theres Lindt, for God's sake buy it
its like 1 level less than the big O. its fantastic. i think its a swiss chocolate

I like how females have taken over this thread for nearly the last page :lol: :thumbsup:

Personally I like to make 4 inch round cakes so when I eat them I don't feel as bad :lol:

Uh, what is wrong with "pudgy"? Do you like to see the ribs, shoulders, spine of the women you prefer?
Women can be slim you know. A woman who is 5'4" and weighs close to 150lbs is almost guaranteed to be out of shape.

Yes because women and men are much bigger than they were in the past. Looking at the model that I ranted about, you can clearly see she is NOT plus sized. Obviously my view on what is and isn't plus sized is going to differ from yours, but I have always associated size 18+ to be plus size. Clothing manufacturers are also not wanting to upset people with using the real size on the items they make which in turn screws everything else up because of it.

I get bent out of shape because they're portraying a false image of what we, women, should be. This image is seriously undermining the confidence of girls in High School, Middle School (Junior High) and hell even Elementary school. It is not acceptable.
If an article in Glamour magazine is undermining your confidence, then you must not have been very confident in the first place. What if you found out that though you wear a size 12, in fact you are closer to a 16 or even higher? Would you consider yourself closer to being plus sized because the label says so?

Wow, I come back and everyone's talking about weight issues. :lol:

I honestly used to think I'm fat, and I still think my stomach pudge can go, but according to everyone I know these days, I look great. I just had a guy friend last night tell me that I would make a good nude model because my body is perfectly proportioned (and he's the same guy who was with a woman for 12 years who used to do nude modeling).

I just find it hard to believe that about 10 years ago, I'd have been considered fat, but these days in reality, I'm average. That's the way it should be, and it pisses me off to hear that they're trying to make PLUS sizes out of size 12-14. I wear a size 18 and that's apparently plus size but I only have to wear that because I have really wide hips and my butt is the size of New Zealand :lol: (in my opinion, anyway...)

In all seriousness, I wish that there were more women in the media who were not extremely skinny so that the younger generations could learn that it's okay to not be as skinny as other women are, that its even unhealthy to be that damn thin...

According to a BMI scale, I could weigh 65 kg without being underweight. Be advised, I'm a 1.90m tall man... the moment I read that, I stopped believing all this bullshit.

I like how females have taken over this thread for nearly the last page :lol: :thumbsup:

Personally I like to make 4 inch round cakes so when I eat them I don't feel as bad :lol:

this is a massive rectangular slab of cake (1.5x1 feet) and 2 8" cakes, so I'm going to be getting a lot of off-cuts! Along with frosting, lots and lots of frosting.... mmmmm.....

Anyone else starting to think there should be a "Random Thoughts: gurls discussing gurly issues edition"?

We could have a sub-forum "Random Thoughts Threads" with all the Random threads... ;) or leave this thread to the girls and open a new "Random Thoughts: Really Random Edition" thread...

Does your cars' windows automatically close when you lock the door from the outside? No? Mine does :D

New car baby...wooohooo.

Anyone else starting to think there should be a "Random Thoughts: gurls discussing gurly issues edition"?
Picture2.png

Does your cars' windows automatically close when you lock the door from the outside? No? Mine does :D

New car baby...wooohooo.
If I put the key in the door and not use the keyfob, yes. :p I can also roll them all down at once before getting in when I unlock it. Totally worth having electric windows in the volkswagen that will undoubtedly all break at some point. :mrgreen:

Must spread legs before I can give you... wait, what?

:lol: Yes, the female-apocalypse has come!

Men everywhere shall cower in fear!

:p

hellz yeah, we outnumber you on this page!!!!!

Reckoning is in need of support me thinks!