Random Thoughts....

Blimey mate, what time is it in OZ?

Its around 9pm here atm.

What do you guys think of this watch:

sku_26519_1.jpg

Last edited:
Red Bull soap box derby today Woohoo!!!

Huh? Is the watch pictured 'off' in the photo so that you can't see the numbers, or that just a really really dark photo??
Well, as for the watch itself, it looks simple, no nonsense. I kinda like it.

Also, I can't believe I'm stuck at home on a Saturday night, lame! Stupid friends all away for the weekend and I've been in a shitty, short tempered mood since Friday.

Last edited:
Also, I can't believe I'm stuck at home on a Saturday night, lame! Stupid friends all away for the weekend and I've been in a shitty, short tempered mood since Friday.

And I thought I was the only one......lol....we should meet up :p

Anyway, I was going to head out for dinner at a nice restaurant by myself tonight, but after working all day at the SAE workshop I was too damn tired and just decided to go home, have a nice shower and relax.

Ennis, Co. Clare is going completely mental right now waiting for Muhammad Ali to show up.

Boxing gloves and stars n stripes all over the place :lol:

Probably the biggest thing that will happen there...

I hate it when you've really enjoyed the book you're reading, but read it too fast and it's over too quickly.

I hate it when you've really enjoyed the book you're reading, but read it too fast and it's over too quickly.

I am having the exact OPPOSITE problem with the stupidly conviluted, badly and un-punctuated, warbling, drunkenly spilled garbage that is Ulysses.

"Greatest piece of literature of the 20th century" my fanny :mad:

I have just 20 pages to go, and I feel that I have to finish it, just as a little challenge to myself.

And then I will never speak of it, unless it is a rant again.

Stupid James Joyce :mad:

Buffy, the best part about being out of school is when you don't like a book, you put it down and get another. It's such a freeing feeling. I used to sit and trudge through everything I got from the library, but no more! Now, if I can, I sit down at the library and read the first few pages. If it catches me, I take it out. If it doesn't, I leave it. Then when I get home, if i can't get through it enjoyably, back it goes! It's something to look forward to. :D

I hated reading all this "great worldly literature" crap they shoved down my throat in school. High school came very close to ruining reading for me altogether. I feel for ya. It'll be over soon!

Buffy, the best part about being out of school is when you don't like a book, you put it down and get another.

I know, I know. But I set myself the challenge at the start of summer to read it, and I just felt that I had to see it through.

But I have a copy of Empire and Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas when I'm finished, so yay!:D

Fat is flavor. How else do you explain McDonald's fries suddenly becoming terrible when they switched from lard to vegetable oil in the fryers?

The reason why they taste worse than before is because they used beef tallow then people bitched about it, switched to chemicals to give it that same "flavor".

All of the non-American bacon is what I was talking about, very little fat to it. yes fat gives flavor, but as Americans we eat too much of it! :lol:

Oh Christ...I forgot how unbelievably shite Indy 4 is :(:mad:

I have to go hunt down George Lucas, Spielberg and Shia Beef.

I find it amusing (while I am listening to it), that Chris Rea effectively calls Dartford 'Hell' by naming his album 'The Road To Hell' such.

I was told today that i have some finnish and a little bit of danish blood in me, to accompany the belgian side i already knew about. :eek:

Now i might have to end myself!

My wrist has hurt for five days. :cry: I'm very angry. If it doesn't stop, I'll go to a doctor.

Last edited: