Random Thoughts....

That's why I only listen to my own mp3 collection. If a song comes along that I don't wanna hear, I just press next.

That's what I do, but my bf insists on listening to the god-damn radio in the car because then he can hear some new (mostly crap) music, news and some people talking who think they are funny :rolleyes:

I only have around 200 sounds at the moment, 60 of which I actually listen to. I've always wondered how you could build up such massive libraries. It seems that most of the time I just end up refreshing my library every couple of months, so even though I don't have a large selection I get to listen to something new once in a while.

some people talking who think they are funny :rolleyes:
I hate it when I flick through every station and none of them are playing music.:rolleyes:

I only have around 200 sounds at the moment, 60 of which I actually listen to. I've always wondered how you could build up such massive libraries. It seems that most of the time I just end up refreshing my library every couple of months, so even though I don't have a large selection I get to listen to something new once in a while.
Same here. I have less than 3 gig of mp3's which isn't much, apparently.

I don't know how people listen to six days worth of music... Like these friends of mine; They have six days of music but whenever I go to their house they play the exact same stinkin' "Party Mix" every single time! It has about 90 minutes of music on it and almost all of it is the kind of shit that they listen to. :yucky:

It seems most Irish stations have some sort of agreement with Kings of Leon and "Lady" Gaga to play their songs 7 times a day, each. :mad:

It seems most Irish stations have some sort of agreement with Kings of Leon and "Lady" Gaga to play their songs 7 times a day, each. :mad:
They probably HAVE an agreement like that.

All I know is...if I hear "Sex is on Fire" one more time, someone one in Limerick is going to get hurt. :mad:

Granted, someone in Limerick is probably going to get hurt anyways, but more than likely not because of me :)

Aye there both shite so I can see why it must be crap. We get David Guetta or whatever he's called here every fucking day :cry:

I hate it when I flick through every station and none of them are playing music.:rolleyes:

Same here. I have less than 3 gig of mp3's which isn't much, apparently.

I don't know how people listen to six days worth of music...

I have 41GB of metal on my hdd and i know the lyrics by heart to almost every song i have (6931)!

Not all of them are "unique" though....

Last edited:
95GB (16,589 files), virtually all of it from CD's I own.

That does include, however, stand-up comedy CD's and...don't judge...holiday music...stuff I don't listen to a lot, but once a year I'll pull some out to listen to at work and to burn CD's for family/friends.

I usually listen to my collection, but sometimes it is nice just to have background music without having to pick anything. There are 2 stations here in Dallas that are good about 85% of the time, 97.1 the Eagle and 92.5 KZPS.

Haha, I can pick up 92.5 here in Waco, and it beats everything we have down here, even with the occasional static.

Ah, that odd 12:20 class...they used to have ten-minute passing periods, but recently switched to 15 because people were lazy and would rather spend the whole time talking to their friends than walking to class...grr. Really, our campus is small enough that we don't need 15 minute passing times--we just need people not to be lazy! When most of your classes are in the same building, the extra time gets pretty old.

I guess I'm still on the old schedule for Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, though...hence the :20/:30 confusion. Poot. :(

I :love: Spotify.
I don't really use my music collection that much anymore. I just listen to Internet Radios or Spotify.

I ordered a new video card. UPS tracking says it was delivered at 1:32pm today. It is 7:09 now and the package is nowhere to be found.:censored:

Hamish and Andy are the only good broadcasters on our radio these days.

Otherwise it's just some talentless bogan

and yes

I hate that stupid kings of leon song as well.

If your sex was on fire, wouldn't you need to get that checked out by a doctor?

I ordered a new video card. UPS tracking says it was delivered at 1:32pm today. It is 7:09 now and the package is nowhere to be found.:censored:

Did they say someone signed for it, or that it was left at the front door?

Some retailers are nice enough to just send out another one for you, but not to the same address.

If someone did sign for it, and it wasn't anyone where you live, they may have delivered it to the wrong address, or it may have been SHIPPED to the wrong address.

I think I have a problem. I'm growing impatient looking for a volume pot for my Technics receiver, so now I'm watching a mint Marantz quadradial receiver on ebay. :|

Ok, I do have a problem, because I won said vintage Marantz quad. :mrgreen:

All I know is...if I hear "Sex is on Fire" one more time, someone one in Limerick is going to get hurt. :mad:

I'm disappointed to hear they overplay that song as much in Ireland as much as here even! That song was not bad, at first, in small doses but now? Good grief just shoot me!

Oh and grrrrrrrr @ Buffy now because I have that awful song in my head now.

I've been reading the TF2 forums since I discovered that Valve is giving players who did not use external idling programs a free hat.

After reading thread after thread of whining/avoiding players with new halos (like me :happy:)/giving a big "fuck you" to Valve, I don't know whether to laugh, cry, or facepalm...

Ew ew ew ew ew.

The past week when I've walked my dog I've felt like I've kicked very small.. things as I was walking in various parts of my neighborhood. Wasn't purposely kicking anything that was in my path so I thought it was rather odd. Even more odd was that after I felt like I kicked it, I would see a small dark shape ahead of my feet when I would look down.

Turns out I was punting crickets as I walked. :lol: