Random Thoughts....

Austere, this is your invitation to get into the wild and exciting world of NAMBLA. ;)

It's a great organization! I've been a member since 1995. We are having a meeting on Saturday, September 12 at the Ruby Tuesday in Roseville at 6PM if anybody wants to come.

Unfortunately, as the name is the North American Miniature Burger Lover's Association, Austere doesn't qualify. But I'm sure we can give him an Honorary Membership.

The major nerves are in the first 4 inches... If you're a major size queen it may be that your vagina is too big not that the penis is too small :p

Whatta hell are you on about? :?
We are talking about music collections here.. :p

Yay, another night at F-SAE workshop....

I feel like not going in tonight since apparently there's a family dinner at some new Italian restaurant though :shifty:

Ultimately, my sense of guilt override the decision, but the idea still lingers in my head

Last edited:
I don't like being not able to fall asleep.

agreed.
What's worse is being able to fall asleep, but waking up every 2 or so hours because a little young'un needs a new diaper or food...

it's okay for a week or so, but after 2 months of this nonstop every night, I'm just about ready to kill someone for nothing more than a decent night's sleep (ie 7 hrs of nonstop sleep or +)

Going from my dad's brother's home city - where we conducted the funeral services and ceremonies for my late grandmother - to my birthplace/relative's home in the nearby state is like jumping from 1700 to 2009.

We have like barely any means of communication in the former, what with a horrible telephone service and no internet at all, to DSL and cordless/cellphones, plasma TVs and other gizmos.

I broke my cellphone yesterday, after which I lost it. Now I need to get A) A new phone, and B) a new phone service thingy. :(

Whew, just put my uni preferences in. That took longer than I thought because I had to fill in a Pi form basically stating why automotive engineering and I were made for each other. I'm hoping that the fact that I'm a female mature age student with decent high school scores who wants to do a traditionally male dominated industry will work in my favour.

Now I just wait until offers come out.

In December.

Geez.

(plus the VTAC website uses java which is just bloody ridiculous. It just doesn't work.)

Whew, just put my uni preferences in. . ...

I'm hoping that the fact that I'm a female mature age student with decent high school scores who wants to do a traditionally male dominated industry will work in my favour.
Add Gay, Black and Disabled and you are a cert!

Back from the dentist, glad that's over with!!
The wait was worse than the stuff itself, but now the stuff is starting to wear off, and my mouth feels wierd, and the gum where she stabbed me is stinging a bit. :(
And I can't eat for at least 2 hours and i am fucking starving!!!

Also...I had a weird dream last night that I was hypnotised :blink:What the hell could that mean?

Add Gay, Black and Disabled and you are a cert!

Gay, black, disabled, Jewish mature age female student? I like it! :D

Seriously though I'm sitting there on the website thinking what else I can put in...

Buffy, you can't eat, but can you drink? some cocoa or something :)

I'd say I can drink, but probably nothing sugary or acidy.:(

Also, my top lip is still a bit numb on the left side, so dribbles are inevitable.

Gah, I'll just wait.

Gay, black, disabled, Jewish mature age female student? I like it! :D

Seriously though I'm sitting there on the website thinking what else I can put in...
Any institution taking someone like that can fill a bit of their quota for all those minorities! Yay!

You are interested in sport, clubs and societies, drama, photography, golf, rowing, er er you get the idea. Ever played any form of representative sport or intellectual past time? Ever had anything published, even just in the school rag? Got any relations who play for their state/country you could claim to have helped? Voluntary work? Helping blind referees/Umpires?

Any institution taking someone like that can fill a bit of their quota for all those minorities! Yay!

You are interested in sport, clubs and societies, drama, photography, golf, rowing, er er you get the idea. Ever played any form of representative sport or intellectual past time? Ever had anything published, even just in the school rag? Got any relations who play for their state/country you could claim to have helped? Voluntary work? Helping blind referees/Umpires?

lol ummm.....can't play sport for shit but I am 'interested' in it...helped organise a few VSU rallies my first time round at uni...I've been published in e-zines and the school yearbook...oh and I got a silver medal in the national chemical analysis finals in 2004.....

and Buffy, going to the dentist is the worst so you have my sympathy. I've been putting it off for years. And hopefully your dreams aren't prescient! I've dreamt twice in the past week that I committed suicide, which completely freaked me out as I did try to a few weeks ago and thankfully failed but every time someone mentions suicide now (and working in government welfare, it gets mentioned a lot at my workplace) I freak out a bit.

Well you said you wanted something to put down to suport your application - hopefully some of that helps - good luck with your application, if you get an interview you will knock 'em dead I am positive.

lol I did write a long spiel about how interested I was in automotive engineering from a performance point of view with motorsport but also the way those technologies trickle down to production vehicles, and how important developing more environmentally friendly technologies is and how I'd like to develop those technologies as an engineer. So fingers crossed! And thanks for the good luck wishes :)