Random Thoughts....

now a fresh, hot batch of random thoughts.

1.the gaasc vs. ?generic fangirl? war carries on, she needed to decorate a shirt for her art project. i, of course, suggest that she makes the stig's head because, the shirt being white , she could've only drawn the outline and the visor AND got a kick-ass shirt but no, that would've been too easy and awesome, instead she had to make this

WARNING:the contents in the spoiler tags is in spoiler tags to preserve the awesomeness of random thoughts. open at your own risk. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

359joma.png

and on top of that

konoha_leaf-logo-277E238E29-seeklogo.com.gif

don't get me wrong, i watch ?the anime that must not be named? but, unlike the vast majority of people that seem to watch it i am not a it-tard and will not kill to watch it

today i'm watching ?it? and generic fangirl approached me as this pooped up in the screen

sasrutoprepossessed.jpg

i swear she had a crisis

<otaku mode>

still no Higurashi rei sub COME ON!!!!

</otaku mode>

enough of that

2. whoever invented Latin hip-hop must be stabbed, then shot, then torched, then peed on

</rants>

3. since i have to go to a ?preparation for university life? camp, you won't be having me for today and tomorrow.

:think::think::think: does anyone else thinks ?preparation for university life? camp sounds like 2-day long keg party

I just ordered my fourth pair of adidas Porsche Design shoes...how do I score on the cock-o-meter? (I also have the Porsche Design track jacket :p)

Good to know. I was really wondering if Austere had any underwear on tonight. It's important to keep track of these things.
You can follow my underpant status on Twitter. I make frequent updates.

Bah! I was going to create an account on Twitter just for the purposes of making this joke but some Fucker has already registered the name 'Austere'. I bet they suck!

Spell it upside down.

Bah! I was going to create an account on Twitter just for the purposes of making this joke but some Fucker has already registered the name 'Austere'. I bet they suck!

Are you sure you didn't get roasted and make the account already?:D

Mmmmmm, Mucinex.

I am le sick. :(

Damn. I was so looking forward to that. How about @Austere'sPants instead? Well except you can't use punctuation. Whoever registered @Austere hasn't made a single post. Try loggin' in. Probably IS you. I'd laugh. At you. Just cuz.

Some people like to register twitter accounts and then do nothing with it. I guess they hope to sell them one day or something...

That's why I'm kilpanda and not killpanda on twitter... (not that I really care anyway :-D)

Does anyone know where I can find all the Beatles CD art, like what is on the CD. I play to Light Scribe all the Beatles in Mono but cannot find the a picture of the record or the CD itself...any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

It is raining here in the plains and I just gotta say I love thunder.

Does anyone know where I can find all the Beatles CD art, like what is on the CD. I play to Light Scribe all the Beatles in Mono but cannot find the a picture of the record or the CD itself...any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

Yoko Ono. Seriously it's probably all deeply protected.

Damn. I was so looking forward to that. How about @Austere'sPants instead? Well except you can't use punctuation. Whoever registered @Austere hasn't made a single post. Try loggin' in. Probably IS you. I'd laugh. At you. Just cuz.
I tried a few of my common passwords. I got bupkis. I honestly don't think i've ever been there before because I've employed a hardcore resistance to the twitter. I remember when MySpace suddenly existed and was already popular; I knew to stay away. Then the Facebook. My mother has the facebook now and she tells me stories of it. Scary stories where everything is written and nothing is worth reading. Quizzes. Pointless quizzes such as "which kind of breakfast cereal are you?". Now they've got the god damn twitter... I still don't know exactly what it is but Ashton Kutcher is the best and most popular at it so it can't be something worth doing. It just can't be. That guy used to be an underwear model and you know how I feel about underwear... and 'pretty boys'.<_<

Anyway, enough about my underpants... Tell us about your underpants.

Some people like to register twitter accounts and then do nothing with it.
I wish they'd all do that.:mrgreen:

Last edited:
now a fresh, hot batch of random thoughts.

1.the gaasc vs. ?generic fangirl? war carries on, she needed to decorate a shirt for her art project. i, of course, suggest that she makes the stig's head because, the shirt being white , she could've only drawn the outline and the visor AND got a kick-ass shirt but no, that would've been too easy and awesome, instead she had to make this

She will get her ass beat up for that. Seriously, they spit gum in my hair for liking anime in school.

I like wasting my time writing stuff nobody will ever read with a limit of 140 characters :-D
140 characters?! :shock2: I've invented words with more letters than that!

I mean, you people have seen how I like to blather on and on about god knows what... No, I instantly hate the twitter now and will never go back there.

I don't know if you are talking about the music, or just people posting the cover of the CD itself, as I have the music.
I have Sgt. Pepper, Revolver, Abby Road and... I feel like I'm forgetting one. Anyway, I could probably scan them tomorrow or something?

I tried a few of my common passwords. I got bupkis. I honestly don't think i've ever been there before because I've employed a hardcore resistance to the twitter. I remember when MySpace suddenly existed and was already popular; I knew to stay away. Then the Facebook. My mother has the facebook now and she tells me stories of it. Scary stories where everything is written and nothing is worth reading. Quizzes. Pointless quizzes such as "which kind of breakfast cereal are you?". Now they've got the god damn twitter... I still don't know exactly what it is but Ashton Kutcher is the best and most popular at it so it can't be something worth doing. It just can't be. That guy used to be an underwear model and you know how I feel about underwear... and 'pretty boys'.<_<

I never did myspace, the pages give me headaches. I joined Facebook (holy hell the quizzes are retarded and the games are worse), but I hate it. I've surprised myself with Twitter. Am I enamored? No. Is it more tolerable? Slightly. Is it going to change the world? Uh, let me think about that, NO. It's like Facebook but without the damn quizzes and games. Ashton Kutcher? I'm ashamed to share a species with him. Actually, I'm not sure I do. I think he's an ET. That's the only sufficient explanation for that level of annoying stupidity.

Anyway, enough about my underpants... Tell us about your underpants.

I'm wearing 'em, and they're boring.

I like wasting my time writing stuff nobody will ever read with a limit of 140 characters :-D

Same. Weird, but same.

I don't know if you are talking about the music, or just people posting the cover of the CD itself, as I have the music.

I have no direct knowledge of the cover art, but John and Yoko had themselves contracted, copyrighted, and protected up to the gills. Historically those rights have been closely guarded. Now the internet is a lot bigger than it used to be so I'm imagine you can find whatever you want, but don't be surprised if there isn't as much as you'd imagine. I don't know how they did it, but they have kept TIGHT control over Beatles property over the years. Getting scans from folks on FG is probably your best bet. I don't imagine that would be difficult.

Last edited:
The day I learned that my grandmother has a facebook account and actively updates it with random thoughts throughout the day is the day I vowed never to use it except to obtain contact info for friends.

EDIT: I mean who just goes online to some website and posts their random thoughts for other people to see? Who does that?

EDIT EDIT: I learned from that page that my 100 year old great grandmother moved in with my grandparents. 3 Months ago. Apparently it is more important that the internet know this than immediate family.

Last edited: