Random Thoughts....

flydiscovery

Car(s)
2013 Hyundai Elantra GLS
I know we were talking about this a few pages back. Jay's green car segment just aired. It's so beyond shit! It's actually bad enough I'd recommend watching it. I'm going to troll youtube for a clip tomorrow and post it over in the top gear section. It's bad enough that I'm offended he even bothered to steal the idea from Top Gear. It doesn't deserve the association! Not that Jay bothered to promote TG. He just treated it like the whole thing was his own idea. SIGH

The zoom, for example, is not really a zoom. it just crops the picture and doesnt enlarge it

This is called digital "zoom" and is actually a somewhat common way to make a camera look better than it actually is. I know it's just the camera that came on your cell, but if you're ever shopping look for something that specifies optical zoom. With digital "zoom" you're often better off taking the picture full size and cropping the area of interest yourself.

Last edited:

ninjacoco

puffalump? inquire here!
Car(s)
'10 Lulzcer GTS, '84 Porschelump 944, '71 VW 411
Bah. Back to project hell...on a Friday night, too! Gah. If the audio would cease to stink and the small camera's footage wasn't rubbish, I'd be...asleep! Like an old coot. 'Cause I'm still sick. Oh well.

Sleep > work!

racingfan1

It's bad enough that I'm offended he even bothered to steal the idea from Top Gear. It doesn't deserve the association! Not that Jay bothered to promote TG. He just treated it like the whole thing was his own idea. SIGH

He didn't promote TG because he isn't allowed to. Lots of legal stuff that doesn't really matter, but could end up troublesome for.... someone.

Nabster

Has Slutty Mustangs
Car(s)
1969 Mustang Coupe, 2019 Mustang GT, 2011 F150
The filling of my Boston Cream Pie is so soft it's squishing out when I try to cut a bite off with the fork.

ChelsDS

xD
Car(s)
Jeep Wrangler
I love shopping when I find clothing I like and that fits!

Also love it when a cop tells me how nice, small and quick my car is :love:

freeferrarisdonotexist

I'm not stupid - I'm British!
Car(s)
Yamaha YBR125 (touring), FG 29er touring bike
Well, my flight leaves in five hours. No point in trying to sleep, too full of caffeine (and a little alchohol).

Bye Texas. :(

hemoh

Car(s)
Saturn SL2
Ahoy, tis' International Talk Like a Pirate Day, so let me take the time now t' bust out the pirate speak. Garrrrr!

[YOUTUBE]ZLsJyfN0ICU[/YOUTUBE]

Arrrrr, mateys!!

Clockwerk

Forum Addict
I bought the Appbox pro app for my phone today, while reviewing the different apps it offered I noticed one odd app. pCalender is an app for a woman to record her periods and calculate her probability of pregnancy...WTF? That is a weird app and one I think would have a pretty small base of users.

klankymen

BLT Master
Car(s)
plastic Japanese iPod dock on wheels
:welcome: to London,
.. and yes Kensington, the West End and the City are expensive places to live in or visit.

Enjoy your stay. :)

Thanks! Yeah, I had dinner in Soho last night... 12 quid including drink ain't that bad actually.

jeffy777

Forum Addict
Car(s)
'04 Toyota Sienna, crippled people like vans....
Mine is doing alright tonight:

Twerp128

Car(s)
'91 Miata, '09 Street Triple
I drank about 3/5ths of a Pitcher of Sam Adams last night, and then almost a whole pitcher of Amber Bock after that. I have a alcohol induced headache for the first time in a couple years. They were just gonna throw the Michelob away! What was I supposed to do? You don't throw beer away unless it's Heineken.

nsx_23

Forum Addict
So apparently GT5 is hitting the stores 29. Dec.

CAN'T FUCKEN WAIT!!!