Random Thoughts....

t-minus 45 minutes until galaktoboureko time!!!

Galaktoboureko+%28Custard+Pie%29+500.jpg

sounds awesome, i wish i could eat a piece

http://img35.imageshack.**/img35/3126/91574.jpg

Putin eagerly awaits the galaktoboureko.

Last edited:
that galaktoboureko better be good, or else you'll wake up in the trunk of a S-Class.

http://img35.imageshack.**/img35/3126/91574.jpg

Putin eagerly awaits the galaktoboureko.

I'm deeply sorry but his facial expression made me do it.

motivatore769a9c1b3fdd1a3c794115c75.jpg

^ Your avatar, and the little guy in it, are too rad for words.

2613677796_4f73a9e4dd.jpg

:cool:

Reactions: LP
Gotcha, take what you learn and hang onto it. I asked because I do production/post-production professionally(as well as web development). I do mostly local commercials and corporate stuff. I may expand into weddings next year. Edit on FCP and Avid. Mostly shoot on HVX-200s. Was thinking about looking into a RED. Have you used Color? I absolutely love Color.

Haven't played much with Color yet, but hopefully that's something they let us play with it soon. It's installed on the computers here, so surely we'll play with it soon.

I am DONE DONE DONE! Err, for now. I may re-cut it before sticking it on the internet for the people who acted in it 'cause I'm still not entiiiirely happy with it, but yay! It's good to have turned something in. My prof didn't completely eviscerate me 'cause he knew I'd been sick...phew...then again, he hasn't seen it yet. Then I'll probably get the chewing out that's coming to me. Because the audio is still doo-doo. And his ears will likely asplode! Haha.

JakeRadden--congrats on Delt!

I've never seen a spot to put your random driving pictures, so I figure this is as good a place as any. It's easy for me to forget how beautiful it can truly be here since I've been so unhappy since moving. I have to admit though, it really can be stunning. This is my new favorite place to go out driving. It's not even the best view, because once you get really in that hairpin, you'd best be driving and not photographing.

0924091743-01.jpg

I haven't been playing any video games for a while, nearly half a year now as a matter of fact since my PS3 broke, so far I've only been playing games which were in third person or were racing games, now my PS3 is back and I've been having trouble getting back used to FPSs, after around 20-30mins of gameplay motion sickness sets in and I have this urge to go and puke. I didn't have this problem before so how do I fix it?

Last edited:
I haven't been playing any video games for a while, nearly half a year now as a matter of fact since my PS3 broke, so far I've only been playing games which were in third person or were racing games, now my PS3 is back and I've been having trouble getting back used to FPSs, after around 20-30mins of gameplay motion sickness sets in and I have this urge to go and puke. I didn't have this problem before so how do I fix it?

You should instead play pokemon :D

I wonder if Putin also likes koulourakia or kourambiethes...?:D

Koulourakia+3.jpg

pastry-kourambiethes.jpg

Well, I stepped on a scale and I've actually lost 10lbs! :clap: I prefer not to weigh myself since muscle weighs more than fat, but I figured what the heck it would be a good estimate on how I've lost instead of saying "I've gone down a pant size!" "I'm now a xx bra instead of xx!"

:lol:

Tried to work out tonight, ended early :( My shoulder has been giving me grief all day, felt better after I got home from work, but even the smallest amount of swinging on the elliptical has upset it :cry: If my accident was ~4 months ago, when will I be finished "healing"? :mad: Hopefully I don't ever get in to a bigger accident with more owies if it's taking this long to heal from an accident at ~30mph :confused:

hmm Leoniade got banned... Never had an issue with him but whatever i am sure it was for a good reason

hmm Leoniade got banned... Never had an issue with him but whatever i am sure it was for a good reason

I'd guess it was for trolling the Forza3 thread... after he'd already been temp banned for it once.