Random Thoughts....

Jupiter is right next to the Moon at the moment if anyone was interested.

Being pulled into a gas giant is going to put a bit of a damper on things this week.

^ Har. Saw that too, but though what the hell, I'm not going to embarrass native speakers.

You just admitted being an graying old man by agreeing gray is cool. Ha!

Now I feel terrible. Hair dye is on me.

On other random thoughts. Even the Danish piss they call Carlsberg, becomes great when you add vodka/whiskey. Happy places. :)

Flydiscovery is a woman.

Thought that you might not be getting that.

Jupiter is right next to the Moon at the moment if anyone was interested.

2iidhz8.jpg

You know that's interesting because I'm looking out my window, and all I can see is the sun, some clouds, some blue stuff, and some tin can flying stuff.

Oh...

Flydiscovery is a woman.

Thought that you might not be getting that.

There is no women/girls on the internet period.

Actually, I can recall something now when you mentioned it. I still stick with my story above.

You know that's interesting because I'm looking out my window, and all I can see is the sun, some clouds, some blue stuff, and some tin can flying stuff.

I'm afraid that you have somehow been transported into the future, it is actually tomorrow, and your computer is the only device capable of communicating with today's world. I'm sorry.

Oh...

Last edited:
Reactions: LP
I've seen Jupiter next to the Moon all summer, big whoop! But now it's weird in that I never see the moon anymore.

Now I got that 'Age Of Aquarius' shit stuck in my head.<_<

edit: OMG! I forgot that half way through the song the tempo changes and it becomes awesome!:thumbsup:

[YOUTUBE]VwGNrpX8KCM[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:

Oh...

Take the TV glasses off. :p

For reasons i can't understand, i would quite like to own a dot matrix printer

Last edited:
For reasons i can't quite unerstand, i would quite like to own a dot matrix printer

What to go insane over the BRAAAAAP! sound? :p

For reasons i can't understand, i would quite like to own a dot matrix printer

The only reason I can possibly conceive of for wanting this is because you've never used one? Unless...

What to go insane over the BRAAAAAP! sound? :p

... maybe he likes to play with the little dotted strips from the edges? They're great for paper folding.

so that means i AM the only one that actually likes the sound of a dot matrix printer and that would like to print line after line of useless stuff at a fraction of a inkjet with the benefit of almost never bothering to see if the thing has enough paper

But dot matrix printers are SO LOUD. SO. LOUD.

But dot matrix printers are SO LOUD. SO. LOUD.

Put the printer in a room one floor up or down from your computer so that you don't have to be in the same room as the noise. This will also have the benefit that by the time you can walk to the printer, one or two pages will already be complete.

Just watched the House premiere- looks like it's getting good again.

? and jupiter aligns with mars ?

Thank you austere ... love this song

?this is the dawn of the age of aquarius AQUARIUS...
AQUAARIUUUUUUUUUUUUUS AQUAARIUUUUUUUUUUUUUS AQUAARIUUUUUUUUUUUUUS ?

*goes off singning*

? Let the sun shine, let the sun shine in, the sun shine in ?