Random Thoughts....

Bah my new avatar is too awesome to change.

Reactions: LP
My brother trying to use my ridiculously illogical French phone might just be one of the funniest things on the face of the planet.

'FUCK YOU! STUPID FUCKING THING! All I want is a four, not a bloody symbol!'

:lol::lol:

Bookdepositroy is extremely good at depleting my bank account.

I blame Melbournian for introducing the website to me in this thread :p

Oh good. I was wondering who I could blame for that. I blame you too Melbournian!

It's fun roaming around Google street view in big European cities (London, Paris, Rome) and picking out my fellow Americans. It's surprisingly easy:D:|.

It's even easier when there's no way to prove you're wrong.

why would someone give me an anonymous +rep for my avatar? I want to know your name so we can, umm... :hump:

[random] I need an uber scrabble board, I need one in my life, but I have no clue where to find one

Bloody hell...I hate woman, you all suck.

A buddy and I (OMG GRAMMAR) are going to a concert on Saturday (April Wine), something that we had planned for a decent time.
This friend of mine invites me over to her place to play Beatles Rock Band, which is awesome fun but this concert is a band that has been around for over 40 years and I don't know if I will get a chance to see them again.

I have a date on Friday with this girl, who we were supposed to go last week but she ended up working late, and she evidently really wanted me to go to this Beatles thing, now I don't know if it was for the ride up there or for the fact that its me going (you girls are good at hiding the truth to those facts).

So now when her friend (one having the party) learned that I am going to the concert and said that "She was expecting you to be there" I replied with "I don't know if I will be able to see them again" and now puts shit-tons of doubt/guilt in me by saying:

"A girl like her might not come around again."

SERIOUSLY...its hard enough for guys like me to ask someone out in the first place...and actually have the slim chance of getting a date with them...then I am semi-expected to be at a party over a concert for her the DAY AFTER our date is supposed to happen...WTF.

Reactions: LP
Rewatching all my George Carlin collection... the man really was brilliant.

Random family news:

I'll be going to a funeral this weekend for one of my mom's uncles who passed away. That may be interesting, as one of her aunts is flying in with her hubby. There was a bit of a kerfuffle relating to my late aunt's estate this summer, so Mom may be getting the cold shoulder.

According to the CaringBridge page for my nephew's father (the one I mentioned a few weeks back who was injured in the logging accident) they may be taking his vent out on the 1st. He's been doing a bit of physical therapy, and my nephew is looking forward to when he can talk to his dad.

I would go to the concert, if she doesn't get it she doesn't fully respect you. At least that's what I think, I could be talking nonsense as I have as much difficulties asking a girl out as possible. Also,
this
"A girl like her might not come around again."
is bullshit. As an old saying goes, there are plenty of fish out in the sea. And if a girl that doesn't respect your wishes to go to a concert that you've been planning to go to for a while, she isn't worth it and I wouldn't want a girl like that to "come around again." She should respect your wishes as much as you respect her wishes and this is where a compromise can come in handy.

Last edited:
If she likes you and is worth persuing she'll understand if you explain it to her. If she doesn't then she's not someone that "might not come around again".

Yep, shes really awesome, and way out of my league in terms of looks.

All she said when I told her I was going to the concert Saturday was "You suck." Which is nowhere near as bad as what her friend said.

Still have to figure out if my date actually has a thing for me anyways, pretty sure shes on the fence as I haven't totally spent a shitload of time with her...hence the date.

Fuck this is a lot of text again.

I at least know she isn't crazy like my last "girlfriend." I mean this one is crazy in the sense of shes really outgoing and hyper, not crazy in "I'd rather hurt myself before appologizing."

Btw, that last quote is an actual quote from my "ex" .:blink:

So did you ask if you could make it up to her?

Nope, not yet at least, maybe Friday, or tomorrow if I see her. Considering it wasn't like a huge thing in advance...I really can't see her caring THAT much. Then again...what do I know.