Random Thoughts....

SERIOUSLY...its hard enough for guys like me to ask someone out in the first place...and actually have the slim chance of getting a date with them...then I am semi-expected to be at a party over a concert for her the DAY AFTER our date is supposed to happen...WTF.

She is stupid. You should tell her rock band is fake music and she is insane for thinking that is better than a real concert.
WTF, I assume this being an older band that would be a decent amount of cash too right? I drop a good 75$ per ticket on cruefest every year.

NAIDANAC A: Uh... you already bought the tickets, you should NOT be canceling this concert for a party. End of story.

I painted my nails today, which I hardly ever do, a nice deep red color. Of course I rarely do this so it was a complete mess, looked like my fingertips were bleeding but then I used a swab and nail polish remover to clean it up. I must say, I feel more girly with this stuff on than ever before! My typing feels more... dainty, I guess you could say :lol:

It's a lovely, dewy and foggy morning. Exactly the kind of weather that makes me happy to declare that autumn is my favourite season.

Reactions: Jay
NAIDANAC A: Uh... you already bought the tickets, you should NOT be canceling this concert for a party. End of story.

I painted my nails today, which I hardly ever do, a nice deep red color. Of course I rarely do this so it was a complete mess, looked like my fingertips were bleeding but then I used a swab and nail polish remover to clean it up. I must say, I feel more girly with this stuff on than ever before! My typing feels more... dainty, I guess you could say :lol:

I personally can't stand girls with nail polish. It just really turns me off for some reason.

Well, I only do it when I start shredding my nails so then I just pick at the nail polish instead of my nails.

Plus, I'm not trying to impress anyone so I don't care :tease:

I personally can't stand girls with nail polish. It just really turns me off for some reason.
+1. Add long nails to that. It looks cheap and tells me the woman in question will always ask for help at doing something as soon as her precious nails are in danger...

<<< ITS NINJA CAT !!!

I like painted nails. Specially red.

I swear to god, that possum in my roof sounds like he can't find his way out or ended up in between first and second storey.

+1. Add long nails to that. It looks cheap and tells me the woman in question will always ask for help at doing something as soon as her precious nails are in danger...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kIkrdb7Lz4[/youtube]

I hate fake nails. It's just wrong to have them. I do grow my nails long, but i'm rubbish at painting them which is why I don't like painted nails.

I've had mine since 05, and I'm not changing it.

I think I've had mine since 2000, and they'll have to pry it from my cold, dead hands before I change it to something else.

Also, who are all these people? I don't recognize anyone anymore...

GOD MY JOB MAKES ME WANT TO KILL MYSELF SOMETIMES

I have red sparkly toenails. They look kinda like a bass boat, or maybe Texas Tech's football hetmets. Err, at least they did a few weeks ago when they got done. Now they're a bit chipped.

I can't hardly last an hour with painted fingernails. They look good, but if I even type, they're done for.

Gaaaaah, I hate this week. The homework never ends. Neither do the headaches. Short of pulling out the heavier pain meds from my car wreck, nothing works on them, either. I think I've developed a strange tolerance to Imitrex, which stinks. Guess I'll lie down and hope for the best?

I wish I could paint my nails so i would stop biting them (probably clear or something), but I work in food service at the moment so I can't. So I get my toenails done professionally :D

I am the most gender-extreme female I know. I love getting my hair done, shopping with friends, facials, etc, but I'm a massive rev-head who refuses to wear makeup 99% of the time and would be delighted if I could wear t-shirts and jeans all the time. Odd....

Graduation tomorrow, sad!!!! Went on a dolphin cruise today and went in the boom net, a mother and baby dolphin came within 5 metres of the net!!!!! :D

EDIT: decided to temporarily upgrade my avatar too, don't really like it, but have fun trying to find my posts!!!! :lol:

DOUBLE EDIT: does anybody have the original of the pic that is now my avvie? I managed to overwrite it in the process of creating this avvie :(

Last edited:
Seriously, painting my fingernails was how I got myself to stop chewing on them. I'd retouch them compulsively every night after chipping them on stuff all day, but by golly, it worked. (I cared a lot more about this stuff in 5th grade, LOL.)

"A girl like her might not come around again."

What is this, a Matthew Mcconaughey movie? :?

In other news, argatoga will be pleased to hear this: I've recently started a Triumph TR6 Fund. It will consist only of pennies that I collect and evict from my wallet. I had to eviscerate a jar of Lay's Baked Potato chip dip for it, which was probably the most disgusting thing I have ever tasted in my life. So it's a far better use for it.

If I collect enough pennies, I'll be able to afford a typical TR6, if the current cost for a well-sorted one is $13,000 and the market holds its value, by the age of...90. So like your average Triumph owner, then. :p

Last edited:
What is this, a Matthew Mcconaughey movie? :?

Well, depends if he can stand by himself. McConaghey apparently can't.

http://img8.imageshack.**/img8/5029/originalso.jpg

Yes, it's OFN.