Random Thoughts....

my dad went to the hospital with her now, so, aspiring makes clotting time longer right

Correct. Taking aspirin (especially regularly as is prescribed for prevention of heart attacks) will make wounds bleed more. Other similar drugs for pain and inflammation will as well, but there seems to be a great deal of variation in how these are marketed internationally so naming them is probably futile.

I've just noticed this on graphjam:
song-chart-memes-boy-paradox.jpg
Nerds are obviously the best bet.
Asshole and dumb are not really things you would like in a person. Nerd on the other hand is not necessarily a bad thing.
Here is why nerd is actually a good thing.

PS. I am a nerd. ;)

Last edited:
yeah, she refused medical treatment, oh god.

[rant]

ITS HER PRIDE HER PRIDE she refused medical treatment because my dad said that the afternoon hadn't been productive enough

Last edited:
I've just noticed this on graphjam:
song-chart-memes-boy-paradox.jpg

I've been call handsome by many girls, I am smart, and I am nice
Not gay, I guess I am the exception or is the graphjam maker not looking hard enough?
Or am I reading too much into things?

that doesn't work right as a graph. You need sliders or something and there should be 2 different smart categories because school smart people often have no common sense..

Nerds are obviously the best bet.
Asshole and dumb are not really things you would like in a person. Nerd on the other hand is not necessarily a bad thing.
Here is why nerd is actually a good thing.

PS. I am a nerd. ;)

In my personal experiences nerds often are assholes with inflated egos because in this era being a nerd is very in. You should see the girls that I see nerdy boys turn down. It disgusts me. Because of this, for me nerd = bad and if you are a nerd you better prove you aren't like the majority of asshole ones because frankly, the average nerd is an internet troll.

I'm a nerd, am school smart, common sense, not an asshole, handsome, very nice. I've never met an asshole nerd in my life, although I've come across asshole geeks before.

I'm a nerd, am school smart, common sense, not an asshole, handsome, very nice. I've never met an asshole nerd in my life, although I've come across asshole geeks before.

are you by any chance my twin?

Thanks to this post, I was inspired to find information on my dad's slide rule.
It was apparently made in 1954, and the kind of pathetic individuals who collect vintage slide rules would pay $175 for it.

Oh dear. My body seems to have erupted into a huge rash of unknown origin for no apparent reason.

I like that graph....

Would be interesting to see what one with more specific types of traits.
as I see it you can already split most of them into 2 or more sub categories... Smart could split into Intelligence (as in logical reasoning), Wisdom (as in applied knowledge) and Knowledge.
Handsome could be split into Wealth, Status and Looks.
Nice could be split into Manners, Consideration and Altriusm...

Sadly I lack the imagination and skill to make this into a venn diagram. besides a venn diagram boolean logic is not a good way to describe character traits. you can be more or less of something etc.

And as you can deduce from this, I am a nerd...

Bwahaha, my dad mounted his slide rule and t-square (I think that's what it's called?) next to his engineering diploma on the wall. Kinda cutesy for him, though...must've been mom's idea.

I somehow managed to pull my calf as I was getting out of bed this morning and it still hurts. I realized I'd slept longer than I'd wanted, panicked a bit, and yank! Pulled my stupid left calf. Had to lay there and wait for it to quit feeling kinda numb/shocked. I feel dumb...I mean, WTF?

In my personal experiences nerds often are assholes with inflated egos because in this era being a nerd is very in. You should see the girls that I see nerdy boys turn down. It disgusts me. Because of this, for me nerd = bad and if you are a nerd you better prove you aren't like the majority of asshole ones because frankly, the average nerd is an internet troll.

Didn't you see the graph, smart+nice makes nerds, what you've seen were assholes not nerds. :p

Too bad I missed the memo of nerds being cool, and I've given up being worse nerd I used to. Don't even feel that smart since I've started Uni, I feel I know nothing about anything.

I would still check most of the boxes on the article geeman linked.

I think the graph's wrong. Assholes at my school aren't really smart, they're just smartarse which is trying to cover up the fact that they're dumb.