Random Thoughts....

Posts per day is where the real soul owning comes from. I only have a measly 2.61 posts per day :(

Hotlinking from netcarshow doesn't work. So many people are trying that lately.

sorry for that
<take 2>

moving on

025.jpg

Thankfully, you people aren't funny... laughing right now would undoubtedly make me boke.

I'm sweating and shivering at the same time. I'm right on the verge, man... My jaw is starting to chatter and I'm drooling profusely.

Probably because you ate it for breakfast.... Isn't it like 7:40 in SA now????

Actually, I'm pretty hungry when I think about it. Annoyingly, my cat has taken refuge from the rest of my family on my stomach and refuses to get off. It's like he's laughing at my stomach growling...

oh that sort of kaviar isn't for spreads and stuff.... oh well... =)
And meatballs for breakfast, just the meatballs or some potatoes, sauce and perhaps jam to them as well?

oh that sort of kaviar isn't for spreads and stuff.... oh well... =)
And meatballs for breakfast, just the meatballs or some potatoes, sauce and perhaps jam to them as well?
It was just meatballs. Blerg! I'm getting flashbacks. please, don't say meatballs...:?

dare I ask..... Story of your life? :p
Pretty much. :cool:

http://img143.imageshack.**/img143/1482/tcswedishchef2.jpg

edit: lol @ ABC Detroit's callsign. WXYZ.

Last edited:
Since I'm too lazy to quote the posts:
I've had several, probably 10, girls tell me I'm handsome. Not including any family members or platonic, or plutonic, friends. I'll provide a photo later tonight after a shower and shave.

My cat has spent at least the last 10 minutes chasing his tail. At least he has a hobby?

That is something my cat did once, and only once. He was sure to keep very dignified after he caught it and realized what was going on.

That is something my cat did once, and only once. He was sure to keep very dignified after he caught it and realized what was going on.

My cat is not quite so bright nor quite so dignified. This is a regular occurrence in my house. I even have a video from a few years back.

The time it takes for me to complete a dynamics problem is directly proportional to the amount of alcohol in my system, as is the amount of time I spend laughing when the first two words in a problem are skid marks.

Well, fuck. Missed a shift at work today because I thought I was scheduled for 11pm instead of 3 in the afternoon. :wall:

i just realized that everything i wear is pretty much a palette swap of my ex-school uniform (white polo shirt, green pants and black shoes) and my almost daily attaire in college: $color polo shirt, $ color pants, $color shoes

Well, fuck. Missed a shift at work today because I thought I was scheduled for 11pm instead of 3 in the afternoon. :wall:

Hopefully your work aren't total asshats and let it slide.

On a side note...I don't think I can watch movies alone anymore:S

I mean, I was going to relax and enjoy one today, but then when I got home to watch something, I just couldn't as I just miss the company of a specific woman I watched a film with on Friday...noone ever talks as much as I do during movies, but she does. It also helps that its nice to have an attractive woman lying against you the whole time <_<