Random Thoughts....

How can you be a NERD with "5. ??" entry? That is NERD fail.

That's just me saying whatever comes next will be better than DS9.

No, no, no you have it wrong too. It's:

1. DS9
2. TNG/TOS tie
3. Voyager
4. Enterprise

I loved me some Garak action! Odo was amusing. Nog was great! Morn never said a word and yet stole the scene. The only real mistake they made was bringing Worf on. Snore.

I liked Worf. Yeah, he was boring, but all he needed to do was scowl at you, which he did permanently, and all was well. Other than Worf-scowls though, all DS9 was good for was rolling your eyes at the Cardassians. And the acting. But I don't want real acting in my ST. I want Shatner levels of over-the-top cheesyness.

why doesn't my avatar have a funny hat

Last edited:
I liked Worf. Yeah, he was boring, but all he needed to do was scowl at you, which he did permanently, and all was well. Other than Worf-scowls though, all DS9 was good for was rolling your eyes at the Cardassians. And the acting. But I don't want real acting in my ST. I want Shatner levels of over-the-top cheesyness.

I'm not saying Worf isn't great (and Michael Dorn is an amazing actor), he just belonged on the Enterprise annoying Data.

Oh hey Austere, if you didn't catch Letterman last night, you'll want to DL it.

Childhood ruined...
people who shatter the dreams of children said:
ACCORDING to Jurassic Park, everyone's favourite fleet-footed predators dispatched their prey by disembowelling them with deadly "killing claws". Not so, say palaeontologists who have studied the biomechanics of Velociraptor claws. Instead, the notorious dinosaurs used their claws to cling to prey and to climb trees.

Article here

^ Yeah, well, they still had to eviscerate their enemies somehow to get at their tender, fleshy innards, right?

Oh hey Austere, if you didn't catch Letterman last night, you'll want to DL it.
Can't download. Bandwidth restricted. Must conserve speed. Images blocked. No downloading. Verb usage limited. Latin kept to a minimum et cetera.

...But if it was on TV there in what you call last night... that's tomorrow here. That's your tomorrow, not mine - my tomorrow is today because we're ahead - so that means that today... is yesterday... there, I mean, not here... So I think that means it will be on TV here tonight. My tonight, not yours. Your tonight is my this morning... I think. :think:

Anyway, what happened? tellmetellmetellmetellmetellmetellme. No wait, don't tell me. I'll let it be a surprise.:cool:

It better be pretty good, though because now I've built it up in my mind.:D

Welle:Erdball

https://pic.armedcats.net/k/kn/knarkas/2009/10/06/800px-Cb_welleerdball_2-1-.JPG

That is all.

Can't download. Bandwidth restricted. Must conserve speed. Images blocked. No downloading. Verb usage limited. Latin kept to a minimum et cetera.
I was about to find a youtube clip of McCoy going "my god man, is this the dark ages?" but that would only waste more of your bandwidth.
So ACII version: My god man, is this the dark ages? Bandwidth restricted? I'd kill myself. Or someone else. How much have you been using?

*closes photoshop and takes a break from his competition entry.*

Last edited:
How do I smear honey into Keira Knightley?

This is a direct quote, click the image and hear Clarkson say it.
And I imagine it's "into" her skin.