Random Thoughts....

Ya. It was great.

Your statement reminded me of this glados statement: Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said 'Goodbye' and you were like 'No way' and then I was all 'We pretended we were going to murder you'? That was great!

Last edited:
Now then, I wish some people would stop lying; like my friend for instance. The thing is though, I just ignore the lying because I know he's bullshiting me but what's worse is that he tries to cover up his lie but saying that I lied about the same thing, sometimes insulting me or calling me jealous, whatever just to protect his bullshit when I poke through the hole. Here's an extract from a common conversation had hundreds of times by now showing what I mean

eg.

Him: I've been to/have/ (insert location or object here)
Me: Searches up on Google) Yeah no you don't, it sounded cool so I
searched up and it turns out nothing
Him: Ugh..your so stupid did you ad (insert thing here)
Me: That's ridiculous, if you search for (thing) you don't have to have (other thing) as well (eg. just search Google Earth and not Google Earth 5.0)

We've finished that.:lol:

(INSERT DARTH VADER NOOOOOOOOOOO! HERE)

Did you get cake?

THE CAKE IS A LIE! (But eventually yes)

Your statement reminded me of this glados statement: Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said 'Goodbye' and you were like 'No way' and then I was all 'We pretended we were going to murder you'? That was great!

Well, you found me. Congratulations. Was it worth it? Because despite your violent behavior, the only thing you have managed to break so far is my heart. Why don't we just settle for that and call it a day? I guess we both know that isn't going to happen..."

Last edited:
Code:
Completed Print 675 Center Output Tray Port 9100

Glad I didn't want to print anything in a hurry.

Code:
Completed Print 675 Center Output Tray Port 9100

Glad I didn't want to print anything in a hurry.

This is nothing compared to the collossus of printer-abuse that I coded up awhile back. 15,000+ separate print-jobs, queued as fast as the Windows API will allow.

This is nothing compared to the collossus of printer-abuse that I coded up awhile back. 15,000+ separate print-jobs, queued as fast as the Windows API will allow.

yeah but this i genuine printing :p

Printer was going solid for about 40 minutes with stuff that had queued behind it, emptied all of the trays (over 2000 pages)

Don't you hate it when people give you shit, but they don't actually tell you what they're pissed off about?

I'm getting sick of dealing with people who have the maturity level of 3rd graders.

I'm still using an HP Laserjet 4 from 1994.. 8 pages/minute baby!

I'm thinking of purchasing a top hat.

DO EET!!!

So as to not make any new posts, the origin of my avvy:

Best viewed when you know Spanish.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFXXfXuEzhc[/YOUTUBE]

Political campaign from the ?presidential candidate? moncho.

Last edited:
I'm pissed. Whoever's getting my grandparents old house is getting the Nazi war trophies that were hidden in the attic and I was unable to find despite getting fucked up by that glass insulation shit for like five hours. Bollocks.

Don't forget a cape; every man needs a cape.

I'm gonna go ahead and start growing my handlebar mustache while I wait for the hat and cap to arrive.

I'm pissed. Whoever's getting my grandparents old house is getting the Nazi war trophies that were hidden in the attic and I was unable to find despite getting fucked up by that glass insulation shit for like five hours. Bollocks.

Break into the house a night and come with a gas mask. Do it the right way and wear a trench coat while you are at it. Infact fly me to England and I will do it with you the night I get there.

Also...me being kinda forward (and by kinda i mean super forward) with the girl I am dating better have not ruined my chances <_<. If it has I am going to be super pissed...all I did was say she would've made my day better...

If your arms are still itchy do this with pantyhose, surprisingly it works very well.

I hate it when I hit "submit" instead of "preview".

Me too. That's why I'm such a fan of this forum allowing you to edit indefinitely and to actually delete your own posts. Love it.