Random Thoughts....

http://gear.ign.com/articles/103/1034466p1.html

tauntaun-sleeping-bag-arrives-in-november-20091012071437467-000.jpg

That belongs in the awesome thread.

SO...I am making a Marty Mcfly costume...I think I am going to try and make the BTTF Part II jacket that auto-drys (yeah, not actually auto-drying).

Then I am buying his Acid hat.

Then all I have to do is pull my jean pockets inside out.

I think FLCL is the best example of condensed win :p

^ This.

Lovelovelove FLCL, even if a bunch of it probably flies over my head. I'm content being confused--especially with that soundtrack.

Woohoo, for the past 5 hours my (lower) back has been hurting immensely whenever I do anything at all.

Go team!

-_-

Painkillers are your friend, dude.

Haha, gaasc's post whore title makes me giggle. Then again, so does the Vicki's Tits thread. And a lot of things, really...'cause painkillers are my friend, too.

I hate migraines. They're ungiggleworthy.

Haha, gaasc's post whore title makes me giggle. Then again, so does the Vicki's Tits thread. And a lot of things, really...'cause painkillers are my friend, too.

Paracetamol does nothing for me.
Stronger ones don't either.

Only thing that works as a painkiller for me is morphine, no I'm not a junkie.

And on that note, valium does nothing to me.

Difflam gel might be of assistance...or something with Naprosyn in it.

That said, I've just had a mercyndol and am about to fall into a coma for the night. Migraines are the pits.

The only thing I've found that works and doesn't knock me out when I have a bad migraine is the leftover hydrocodone from my car wreck...and with that, I only have so many left, so I don't want to take them unless it's finals week with a zillion projects and if I sleep, I'll miss all the deadlines and fail or something.

So, I end up sleeping off a lot of 'em.

I messed up my back a while back and got some Flexeril. Now that stuff'll make me loopy and sleepy. Yeehaw.

My mum has just discovered Youtube. I'm so proud :p

I think I've worked out that cheese was causing my regular migraines. Now I mostly avoid the stuff and haven't had one for weeks. I very rarely eat chocolate too, which could be another trigger.

SO...I am making a Marty Mcfly costume...I think I am going to try and make the BTTF Part II jacket that auto-drys (yeah, not actually auto-drying).

Then I am buying his Acid hat.

Then all I have to do is pull my jean pockets inside out.

I'm wondering where the hell I can get an orange sleeveless windbreaker / wtf that orange vest thing is that he's wearing.

Rest of the gear I could pull off, including the 1985 Nikes and the hair.

edit: ordinary black one + SPRAY PAINT?!

Last edited:

Paracetamol does nothing for me.
Stronger ones don't either.

Only thing that works as a painkiller for me is morphine, no I'm not a junkie.

And on that note, valium does nothing to me.

Naramig, containing Naratriptan, works fine for me. If you ignore the long list of side-effects...

It usually works rather slowly, though, so better take it while the migraine attack starts and not when it has already fully bloomed, but it removes the pain completely and the effect lasts about a day with the standard dosage. I usually never need to take more than one per migraine attack.

Last edited:
Weather's suddenly taken a turn for the worse... for the much worse. Yesterday was warm and sunny, today it's cold and it has been raining continuously for at least the last 7 hours. Tomorrow it's going to be even colder, according to the forecast.

:|

Horrible time to know that I can't drive to Uni simply because I can't find anywhere to park in that area.

A few hours ago there was this massive storm that swept by my city, the inner child in me says it looked AWETHUM!!.

Are electric toothbrushes worth it?