Random Thoughts....

OLD Specked Hen. ...

[YOUTUBE]2mKuVhQrrVU[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]-E5RrLE6N2A[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]QGj7ggmufc0[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]o8VFHd-U6NE[/YOUTUBE]

Oh and the Killers:

[YOUTUBE]uukGugGWSOA[/YOUTUBE]

What you do after a Pint of old Speckled hen or two. ...

I just signed up for Twitter. THIS WAS A HORRIBLE IDEA.

He's one of us now....

Also...I may have been a bit harsh on Dara...Ryan Tubridy can make ANYONE seem boring...

The wife made a cocktail consisting of apple cider and Smirnoff passion fruit. She says it was good...

Oh OK - Oklahoma got a nick name? You know like the Oklahoma (What is Oklahoma famous for?) er tanks. ...

Sooners which comes from early settlers cheating the system and entering the territory before they were allowed and claiming prime land. Since then nothing much of note has happened in Oklahoma.

:runs away:

Uggg, I need something to watch tonight. There is absolutely nothing on TV. I suppose I could always pull up an old Top Gear, but I've seen them all so may times it seems.

Top Gear Top Tip: Being in a department store the first week of November and already hearing shitty third-rate Christmas music makes Blind_Io feel stabby.

Turn that shit off and put the trees away until after fucking Thanksgiving you greedy corporate assholes! I know the economy sucks, but trying to make Christmas last longer is not going to make me spend more money; it will make me go home and order any presents I do buy online just to fuck your profits, you pricks.

Now, fuck off.

Costco started selling nativity scenes two weeks before Halloween.

If you ever want to start your own megachurch....

Yeah that will go over well.

"Well yeah I had to start a mega church, Costco had a bitching deal on nativity scenes. I couldn't pass that up."