Random Thoughts....

HEATHENS. No, beans should not be a central component - that's down to the meat and the OH GOD ITS SPICY, but beans add a necessary textural element.

YOU ARE HEREBY BANNED FROM TEXAS.

I was at the dentist today, chipped a piece of a filling and it hurt so off I went, got a local anaesthetic and it's just now my face feels normal, it was over 5 hours ago, she said it would last about an hour and a half <_<

Be glad it worked. When I go, I never get as numb as I'm supposed to so they end up giving me piles more than normal and it still hurts.

Tomatoes, onions, rice/cornbread/grits are acceptable/debatable, but everyone knows, "If you know beans about chili, you know chili ain't got no beans." Beans on the side is however acceptable.

Speaking of chili...

chili.jpg

This stuff is from history!

Ok I won't ask why, but I will ask why you went from Vista to 7 to Vista again?

Because it was 7 Beta and then we got new harddrives (2x1 TB, RAID'd) and also reformatted/RAID'd the two old 250 giggers. Instead of being one of those people who always uses the latest OS - especially if it's not finalised - Vista went back on.

and lolTexas. Chili has beans.

lolCanada Milk comes in a jug. :wink:

milk only comes in a bag in fucking Ontario GOD DAMMIT

http://img257.imageshack.**/img257/6324/cartmanangry.jpg

Last edited:
Fraking amazon.

I ordered a copy of warcraft 3 on monday and paid an exorbitant fee for 2-day shipping.

It's been sitting there for 2 days now at "Items are being prepared for shipping".

I want my zug zug :cry:

I just read about a man who found a bone in his Wendy's chicken sandwich. He mentioned that he nearly chocked on it.

This is why we have garbage food. People don't actually eat it. They just hoover it down and maybe taste a bit of it along the way. Chew your food, taste it, demand better of it.

This is why we have garbage food. People don't actually eat it. They just hoover it down and maybe taste a bit of it along the way. Chew your food, taste it, demand better of it.

Or that it's pumped full of chemicals that we just assume it tastes good because it stimulates certain aspects of our brain, not our actual taste buds.

I just read about a man who found a bone in his Wendy's chicken sandwich. He mentioned that he nearly chocked on it.

The only thing I'll get from McDonalds are fries and McFlurries as a direct result of biting into a chicken nugget filled with bones about 12 or so years ago. :sick:

The only thing I'll get from McDonalds are fries and McFlurries
I wouldn't even get those. The only things I'll get are the hash browns and hotcakes, and that's only if I'm really hungry and nothing else is around.

I wouldn't even get those. The only things I'll get are the hash browns and hotcakes, and that's only if I'm really hungry and nothing else is around.

I don't go out of my way to get either. It's just my answer if I'm in a car with someone who insists on McDonalds.

I'll do the chicken selects if I have to eat at McDs. Usually it's fries or hashbrowns for me too. Fried potatoes FTW.

It appears im still the king of the world. :)

Last edited:
"cod" is not a video game. "cod" is a fish. This greatly annoys me.