Random Thoughts....

My girlfriend is sincerely annoying me.

Heh. Just 5 days after seeing them live, we already have our next Muse gig sorted. 14 standing tickets for the 11th September Wembley Stadium gig. Our first gig was Muse at Wembley Stadium, and this will be mine and my best mate's 5th, and our last gig before we all go off to uni. Awesome.

This will mean I will have spend ?350 on Muse gigs alone in 3 years. Totally worth it, surely?

No, but you should create a new avatar featuring cross-eyed kitty protecting his hoard :lol:

My cat never did anything interesting like that....

Well, my cat does have likely brain damage so that's probably a good thing. I have an older picture of him with some socks by his cat bed. Unfortunately he's very skittish so the moment I move to grab the camera, he usually runs off.

102_3454.jpg

Last edited:
My cat also has the habit of stockpiling socks and underwear, so I think that is normal.

10 years ago today, Aggie Bonfire fell, killing 12 people and injuring many others. I've managed not to think much about it in the intervening decade, but today it really hurts. Glad I didn't go to the memorial last night; I don't think I could have handled that. :cry:

Make this stop. Someone linked me up to a Lady Gaga music video last night telling mew to try and count the costume changes. Now I've got the song stuck in my head this morning.

:wall::wall::wall:

Hello thread,

I made a USB wall-e!

http://img200.imageshack.**/img200/8375/walleusb2.jpg

Now that is cool! but he realy doesnt look happy plugged in does he ? ;)

Just read on another forum.
Good news: The dog from the cruelty vid survived, had some bad injuries, but is on the mend and is being well looked after. :)

Even better news: They caught the fucker
http://img20.imageshack.**/img20/3488/bustedblack.jpg

Just read on another forum.
Good news: The dog from the cruelty vid survived, had some bad injuries, but is on the mend and is being well looked after. :)

Even better news: They caught the fucker
http://img20.imageshack.**/img20/3488/bustedblack.jpg

:thumbsup:

wouw.....I can't believe that poor thing survived, now that's good news indeed!
Must be a though little critter to survive that without breaking its back :blink:

Howbout naming him?
'Lucky' is fitting but a bit to obvious I should think.......'Hamster' ? they both seem to be indistructible :cool:

However I doubt that little punk coward is.....hope half his face is hanging on the cellwall by now.

My cat is stockpiling socks. Should I be worried?

Clearly it's trying to tell you that it's freezing and need some socks :p

Make this stop. Someone linked me up to a Lady Gaga music video last night telling mew to try and count the costume changes. Now I've got the song stuck in my head this morning.

:wall::wall::wall:

Hahahahaha

I for one welcome our sock-stealing cat overlords.

I have no cat but still some of my socks go missing, they have more power than first expected :unsure:

...I wonder if the neighbour kid has Aperger's. He goes on and on and on and on and on about stuff nobody else cares about and even if you don't show the slightest bit of interest and try get him to stop he just keeps going on and on, and usually talks inappropriately loudly. :hmm:

^Sounds like most kids.