Random Thoughts....

I WANT TO BE DONE WITH THIS STUPID PROJECT.

That is all.

"Beavis and Butt-head," awesome purple racecars...to think, MTV used to be relevant......

--too afraid to google "wank midget"
----huh, huh. Wank.

My nickname in school was Beavis... :p

I just saw Kevin McDonald (of Kids in the Hall fame) wandering around the downtown mall today. He was just wandering around with headphones on sort of mumbling to himself. Weird.

you know, this guy, but with more hair
kevin_mcdonald-720709.jpg

Mum splashed out on a load of expensive clothes for me today. I feel really guilty now :(

in 1995 we lost Fangio. the only thing that pops into my head when i think of the 90's are the Suzuki sidekick and that Josie and the pussycats movie.

Remember that slutty, messy, annoying, troublesome, hopeless, whiny little bitch that is my sister's friend (remember, she nicked her cell phone and costed me my utter pirates shirt). Well she just went out partying and told her mum she was going to church, with my sister.

The thing is, i'm rather concerned for her as i lost a high school co-worker in a rather eerily similar situation.

Last edited:
We ended up getting 40mm from the lot of rain that passed through yesterday/last night/this morning. :D Considering our average for the month is only 24mm, plus it's only 15 degrees here right now.

it's been pelting all night and morning here :O

It's pissing down right now. All our tanks are overflowing (and we've got 6) and I think there's still more to come.

Wait, I just checked out BOM and this is the last front of showers for today. We're supposed to get them tommorow aswell.

Last edited:
The front room of our house has flooded this morning. Spent the last two hours helping the mother the mop up the mess. Thankfully we know this often happens in heavy rain so we'd already moved important stuff like the TV and my mum's files and desk away from the window the water runs down last night.

It's a guttering problem of some sort, which we haven't yet figured out. We're yet to successfully get anyone in to fix it. It seems most tradies still won't take a job seriously (or even show up on at least two occasions) when it's a woman who is trying to get their services. I don't know how this still happens in this this day and age! But then again I'm pretty convinced a large percentage of the populace in my town are stuck in the 1950's...even people who weren't born then. It's so backward here it's embarrassing! :wall:

The front room of our house has flooded this morning. Spent the last two hours helping the mother the mop up the mess. Thankfully we know this often happens in heavy rain so we'd already moved important stuff like the TV and my mum's files and desk away from the window the water runs down last night.

A cycling race I was following out your way in Maryborough was cancelled an hour or so ago because of the extreme downpour they received.

Last edited:

It's a guttering problem of some sort, which we haven't yet figured out. We're yet to successfully get anyone in to fix it. It seems most tradies still won't take a job seriously (or even show up on at least two occasions) when it's a woman who is trying to get their services. I don't know how this still happens in this this day and age! But then again I'm pretty convinced a large percentage of the populace in my town are stuck in the 1950's...even people who weren't born then. It's so backward here it's embarrassing! :wall:

It's progressed to the 50's? Last time I was there it was more like the 30's :p

Out of the family hunting party, my dad is the first on the board with a buck. A really pathetic buck...it doesn't even have a proper rack, or antlers for that matter. But, venison is venison and I can hardly wait for the first venison steak dinner of winter.

TV FUN FACTS: 1995 gave us the premieres of such shows as Star Trek: Voyager (as well as the debut of the UPN network), Sliders, Father Ted, The Drew Carey Show, JAG, MadTV, and Mr. Show.

1995 also featured the debut for the WB network, Tommy Lee marrying Pamela Anderson, Drew Carey flashing David Letterman for his birthday, and Disney buying ABC and ESPN.

I'm a very odd person in that I really don't eat beef (except for pot roast) but I love venison.

Even stranger, one of the local meat processing shops offered "venison bacon" as an option. I love venison and I love bacon, but I don't think think venison bacon sounds right, or tasty.