Random Thoughts....

Hopefully by the time I've finished typing this we'll be on page 2000.

2000 was not only the start of the millennium (although some people will say it's 2001 instead), it was also the start for Malcolm in the Middle, Survivor, Big Brother, Dark Angel, and CSI.

David Letterman underwent heart surgery, All My Children featured a plot involving Erica Kane's daughter being a lesbian, and the infamous FOX special Who Wants to Marry a Multi-Millionaire aired.

Your trickery knows no bounds.

No I'm serious. It's probably the worst one I've seen for awhile. Like I stopped seeding it because it's not worth my HD space.
Do yourself a favor and download the normal version instead.

hello page 2000, the internet was crap, and the suffix 2000 was in everything

No I'm serious. It's probably the worst one I've seen for awhile. Like I stopped seeding it because it's not worth my HD space.
Do yourself a favor and download the normal version instead.

There's not really anything in this week's TG that needs to be in HD, at least not in the way that (say) last week's Romanian film did.

There's no epic races, helicopter filming or even glorious scenery.

edit - holy hannah, 9 posts from post number 40,000 in this thread!

hello page 2000, the internet was crap, and the suffix 2000 was in everything

Super Top Gear 64 2000

...would be the name of a top gear themed video game from 2000

I didn't know you watched Top Gear, I was actually questioning that when the Star mentioned the cars he wants to buy. Maybe you should point him in the right direction ;)

What, you thought I watched Fifth Gear? Ewwww.

It gets worse, he watches anime. Next thing we know, he may read manga, or play *gasps A WII!

Last edited:
nvm, increased max connections per torrent to 200, speed went up like mad.

I've got 5000 c/t and still getting below 10kB/s. I've only got 900MB left for the month (and I'm only 9 days into the month!!!) and still got 460MB to d/l for this ep. My ratio is going at 1.5 and I'm going to have to cut the seeding back otherwise I'm not going to get all of the ep!

Seed you bastards! For the love of me!!!! And if not me, Top Gear. And if not Top Gear, humanity! Cute puppies, kittens rolling in dandelions, bright yellow ducklings....something!!!

Got mine 'underground' in less than an hour.

Got my 720p in less than 5 minutes.

You kids with all your torrents are so cute sometimes.

And no, I will not teach you how to be like me, because you can't.

For a more... Piratical take on things:

P2P users are kind of like Somalian pirates, running around in skiffs and yacht tenders making outrageous demands but generally getting blown up by the French navy.

Torrent users are kind of like the pirates of yore, with small sloops and corvettes - generally effective, but limited in capability and easily squashed when the powers that be catch up with you.

There are a few of us, though, using methods undisclosed, who have managed to purloin small armadas of massive galleons and ships of the line in our personal service.

Got my 720p in less than 5 minutes.

You kids with all your torrents are so cute sometimes.

And no, I will not teach you how to be like me, because you can't.

For a more... Piratical take on things:

P2P users are kind of like Somalian pirates, running around in skiffs and yacht tenders making outrageous demands but generally getting blown up by the French navy.

Torrent users are kind of like the pirates of yore, with small sloops and corvettes - generally effective, but limited in capability and easily squashed when the powers that be catch up with you.

There are a few of us, though, using methods undisclosed, who have managed to purloin small armadas of massive galleons and ships of the line in our personal service.

Usenet :mrgreen:

2001!

A Space Oddessy.

Open the pod bay doors, please, HAL.

I'm afraid i can't do that teeb.

drat i wanted the 40k post.

uh well, 40002 will suffice. i want to download TG, but i can't be arsed really, it wasn't that great IMO.

Last edited:
There are a few of us, though, using methods undisclosed, who have managed to purloin small armadas of massive galleons and ships of the line in our personal service who are nerds.

Fixed.