Random Thoughts....

THe thing about Wave is that it's just the very first build (Well not really, but you know what I mean). It's not even an alpha, much less a beta. Google calls it a "preview".

I love wave, the use of it if I actually had some work to do is endless and I would love to use it for something other than talking to my friends.

Waves are so much cooler than email. especially mass email stuff...

Seems like two wolves have been spotted around these parts, the first ones in... well, 50 years or so. :blink:

wolves for the win....

we need a healthy biosphere. and wolves as top predators are important.

It would be interesting to find out if they are re-introduced or arrived naturally.

Absolutely, fascinating creatures stupidly persecuted for way too long. :(
(No I?m not a mad ecomentalist who wants to save every last ugly-ass newt, but wolves are cool. :cool:)

^^.... It looks like one of those prison vans you see in "The Simpsons" and that.

RE: wolves; see Stephen Fry in America, episode 4, 12:49 in.

This is the "luxury VIP limo" I was ranting about

I like how the text on the car and the car itself has NO real world connection... unless VIP stands for Very Inebriated Prisoners or something...

RE: wolves; see Stephen Fry in America, episode 4, 12:49 in.

bah I would if I could ... link plz?

Edit: and if it's regarding the ones in Yellowstone I've seen a whole documentary about that.

Last edited:
You'd probably have to torrent it, I can't find it on youtube.

Yeah... but I haven't found any torrents and the torrent site I go to for UK series had kicked me out for inactivity (even though I have been seeding their files constantly *mumbles*) oh well.

Is the "last online" line underneath everyone's avatar pic new or have I just never noticed it?

^ No, I think it was there before but disappeared for a while. I kept noticing it was not there more than anything.

Isn't that the cheesiest early Christmas gift ever? :-D

https://pic.armedcats.net/k/ki/killpanda/2009/11/26/P1040625.JPG

Our neighbor is leaving tomorrow and will come back in January so he gave us some presents :-D

Now we need to find even more lame presents for when he'll come back next year, any (cheap) ideas?

I was thinking about something like that:

challainGardes02.jpg

Any ideas of where I could find a similar one in Vancouver? :-D

Or, to be just as cheesy, you can buy him a Toronto Maple Leafs shirt. :mrgreen:

So I just replaced my Mininova bookmark tab on Firefox with one for Isohunt. Sad, sad day indeed.

I figure I never need Mininova or Pirate bay ever again. I use RU and thebox for Top Gear and F1; and I buy all of my music legally.

I survived Thanksgiving dinner. The only casualty was my pants, courtesy of a piece of caramel apple pie ala mode.

I have Rolaids for work tomorrow, because chances are this will be the year I feel like shit on Black Friday.

I bought $5 in scratchoff tickets today and won $20; that will most likely end up being spend on petrol and soda.

I ordered a GoPro Hero HD Motorsport yesterday, came home for a drive to see a package sitting on next to my door... came from Melbourne in one night! :D

...apart from they sent the wrong thing. Instead of a $440AUD HD camera, I got sent a $70AUD suction mount... I've called up the shop in Melbourne, the store owner is at a funeral apparently. Ugh... <_<

On the bright side I got a free double pass to Paranormal Activity from my work union.

still. could be worse <_<