Random Thoughts....

Just got back from work. Geez, I hate girls. Always chatting on about guys, what to wear, how to get to a party, what should they drink, bitch about them behind their back, argue, agree to disagree etc.

I'm really over being a girl to be honest.

I like being a girl, but I just don't like most other girls for that exact reason, I was never into that whole thing in school, prolly the reason I don't talk to any I went to school with.

Whoa it must be real bad if a girl notices these things...

*Hurries of to talk about NooDle behind his back* :p

It would be interesting to find out if they are re-introduced or arrived naturally.

Absolutely, fascinating creatures stupidly persecuted for way too long. :(
(No I?m not a mad ecomentalist who wants to save every last ugly-ass newt, but wolves are cool. :cool:)

They came down here naturally, and with the shedload of deer we have around here, i guess they will not starve in a hurry. Hunters or cars are the biggest dangers though.:(

Just got back from work. Geez, I hate girls. Always chatting on about guys, what to wear, how to get to a party, what should they drink, bitch about them behind their back, argue, agree to disagree etc.

I'm really over being a girl to be honest.

Same here, it's my work friends that are like this, constantly yabbering on about who is holding a party this weekend, which boy are they with this week and who hooked up with who and why they are skanky for it (pot calling kettle black big time there). My school friends aren't as bad in some ways, but the bitching can reach monumental proportions at times! That and it's always "the boyfriend and I did this, ooooh, my boyfirends and I did that", "really, my boyfriend and I went here" etc etc for hours on end. I have been known to scream at them for a good 15 minutes about how I don't want to know the minute details of their romantic and sexual lives and if I were with somebody I would not be putting them through this torture and if they would afford me the same courtesy. They do... for 5 minutes, when they cannot "deny this incredible love in side them!". Yes, one of them did say that. And i'm going away with them for a week on Monday.

HELP.

how will I survive without Mininova?! all the TV shows, music, movies....

TOP GEAR?!

:cry:

I guess I'll have to learn to use those FTP's or whatever they are called...

Magnets.

Magnet links. Doesnt need a tracker. Brilliant stuff. Just click link, recieve file.

I have much sympathy for geeman. He must still be up there trapped. As we know all ski slopes have an unavoidable murderous snow monster at the end.

Geeman's father? :cry:
Skifree_yeti.png

I just discovered this

skifree.png

:jawdrop:

has anyone found a version of this game that will work on XP or Win7? I HAVE to try it now

Hmm, I was on the way home, and for some strange reason a red light camera at an intersection flashed me even though it was still green when cars went through and I wasn't speeding.....

I wonder if they automatically know whether certain speed cameras are fucked or not. I'd be fucken pissed if I got a ticket in the mail :mad:

Why not call and report it yourself? No need to say it was you that got caught, just that you saw it. Perhaps save yourself some trouble if/when the ticket comes.

I was wondering how Chels ended up with a title...

I'm guessing it has something to do with her car of choice. If I could get mIRC to recognize that, yes, I do have an internet connection, I probably would know.

Yes, who ever TechZ is in the #gear gave me the title "xD" since he was an idiot and didn't realize it's a car model and not just a emoticon :tease: