Random Thoughts....

Im suprised none of you have offered to drive up to Sydney to pick her up.

Im suprised none of you have offered to drive up to Sydney to pick her up.

bit far don't you think :rolleyes:

i'd pick her up from the airport (which is the other side of town for me) but I'd do that for anyone that wants to fly in. <_<

And we're better than Sydney too :p

Even Canberra would be better than Sydney :p

If there was a highway from Canada to Australia, I'd be coming down there.

A year later and she'd have another BF or her problems would be gone :p

Small minded person. I've always wanted to go to Australia but I hate flying. Even if they make bridge between continents that I could drive across.

I can go out west through Alaska into Russia, down through the Asian countries and onto Australia. That would be a hell of a road trip but I'd need at least a couple of years off and have enough money to cover that kind of trip :(. But I'd much rather go through the European countries.

If there was a highway from Canada to Australia, I'd be coming down there.

A man came upon a genie bottle while walking along the beach. He picked it up and rubbed it and sure enough a genie popped out.
"You get one wish" said the genie, "so make it a good one."
"I'd like to go to Hawaii!" exclaims the man.
"Two tickets to Hawaii comming u-"
"WAIT!" exclaims the man. "I'm afraid of flying."
"Fine, one stateroom comming u-"
WAIT!" cries the man "I'm scared of boats too."
"Ok, wiseass" says the annoyed genie, "What do you want?"
"I want you to build me a bridge so I can drive to Hawaii."
"WHAT?! Are you crazy? I'm a genie, not a miracle worker! Pick something else."
The man ponders for a moment, then looks up, "Make me understand women."
"So how wide do you want that bridge, two lanes or four?"

I've heard that joke before. I love it.

It's true too. :drums:

So yesterday I discovered (while at Roger Wilson Stadium watching the Bills suffering a last-second upset from the Broncos) that my roommate's father invented the Personal Pan Pizza.

Man, I wish he had told me that while we were tailgating! I would have bought him a soda or a plate of nachos or something. :bow:

I don't know what the fuck is going on.... My internet is working, duh, I'm posting on here aren't I? But facebook won't work... Sad, I know, but I just wrote a massive message thing to a mate who's overseas and then Facebook won't load. At all. I've cleared the cache, cleared all facebook cookies but it just won't work. Bah.... Bollocks... Bugger and all that jazz.

And now it works. The internet shits me sometimes...

Last edited:
ZOMG, I know!!!! Even though it was last night...

Great episode though, started out kinda flaky but the last 20 minutes were pure gold. Can't believe Curb is back after 1.5 years.

Reminder. Curb Your Enthusiasm returns TONIGHT.

Best terrorists ever. :p (just read it, and you'll see what I mean...)

Living on Zionist Time
1999 Darwin Awards Winner
Confirmed True by Darwin

5 September 1999, Jerusalem In most parts of the world, the switch away from Daylight Saving Time proceeds smoothly. But the time change raised havoc with Palestinian terrorists this year.

Israel insisted on a premature switch from Daylight Savings Time to Standard Time to accommodate a week of pre-sunrise prayers. Palestinians refused to live on "Zionist Time." Two weeks of scheduling havoc ensued. Nobody knew the "correct" time.

At precisely 5:30pm on Sunday, two coordinated car bombs exploded in different cities, killing three terrorists who were transporting the bombs. It was initially believed that the devices had been detonated prematurely by klutzy amateurs. A closer look revealed the truth behind the explosions.

The bombs had been prepared in a Palestine-controlled area, and set to detonate on Daylight Saving Time. But the confused drivers had already switched to Standard Time. When they picked up the bombs, they neglected to ask whose watch was used to set the timing mechanism. As a result, the cars were still en-route when the explosives detonated, delivering the terrorists to their untimely demises.

zionist.small.jpg

Lol wow. That's fuckin hilarious :lol:.

Small minded person. I've always wanted to go to Australia but I hate flying. Even if they make bridge between continents that I could drive across.

I can go out west through Alaska into Russia, down through the Asian countries and onto Australia. That would be a hell of a road trip but I'd need at least a couple of years off and have enough money to cover that kind of trip :(. But I'd much rather go through the European countries.

I was talking about how driving there would take a long long long time and just joking about that.