Random Thoughts....

I just noticed that there's a kid in this town named "Austin Martin". So close, and yet so far.

Just like to say that I like Dell keyboards as I just spilled 1/4 (more or less) a bottle of Heineken over mine, and it's still working... :)

What a waste of perfectly good Gin :?

Yeah. We're going to whittle it down to individual servings, a shot or two (properly scaled of course) of each instead of whole bottles, etc.

OK, what did I miss this time? Why does jayhawk have the new title?

Season change,
And so did I.

You need not wonder why.
You need not wonder why.

There's no time for me-eeee.
There's no time left me-eeee.

There's no time left for you-oooo.
THere's no time left for...

you
oooh

oooh

oooh

Damn. Doing research into the incidence and societal consequences of domestic violence is depressing. What a cheerful assignment we've been set this week! :?

* snips *

That?s a coincidence, I just watched tonight?s Jonathon Ross TV chat show and Reese Witherspoon was on promoting not a film nor a DVD nor a book but a worldwide awareness campaign on domestic violence sponsored by the Avon Cosmetics company.
She has met the Prime Minister Brown and is promoting awareness, website & help lines etc.

If you project needs some topicality, it may be worth a bit of research on Google.

Anyway, good on Reese W, for doing this thing. :)

And now something completly different. This is the ulitmate thing to annoy people with on Facebook and other places.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlYgYk22Rfc[/YOUTUBE]

Yay, parents are offering to help fund purchase of a car... Sadly it can't be over 10 years old and has to be both huge and underpowered so its "safe". Already been told that 70s classics and 80s cars and even modernish 106s, Corsas, Fiestas, 306s, Micras and Saxos are all too small and dangerous.

Looks like I'll be getting something new, expensive and expensive to insure then.

And now something completly different. This is the ulitmate thing to annoy people with on Facebook and other places.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlYgYk22Rfc[/YOUTUBE]

I wonder if there is a YTMND of that.

Yay, parents are offering to help fund purchase of a car... Sadly it can't be over 10 years old and has to be both huge and underpowered so its "safe". Already been told that 70s classics and 80s cars and even modernish 106s, Corsas, Fiestas, 306s, Micras and Saxos are all too small and dangerous.

Looks like I'll be getting something new, expensive and expensive to insure then.
<to be read very fast>
get a XJ6 hey i beat spectre HA!

Season change,
And so did I.

You need not wonder why.
You need not wonder why.

There's no time for me-eeee.
There's no time left me-eeee.

THere's no time left for...

you
oooh

oooh

oooh

:mad::shakefist:

All I did was read the first couple lines via iSpy a few minutes ago and now it's stuck in my head.

Damn. Doing research into the incidence and societal consequences of domestic violence is depressing. What a cheerful assignment we've been set this week! :?

Incidence - lots
consequence - lots (perpetuation, expense, reclusion etc)

Well, will you look at that....they really do have beady eyes.

:lmao:

I hope you realize that you just disqualified yourself from ever be taken serious in a discussion about music ever again? :p

One of few decent Canadian bands: www.rush.com

You are clearly mistaken as The Guess Who is awesome.

Also, I fixed a small very important detail for you.

Has anyone noticed some TV show torrents being inexplicably missing this week? Either they're nowhere to be found or they're non-standard rips from random sources. Is this because of those sites being shut down?

Due to mininova.
They go boom; as do many
torrent links. Sad day.

One of few decent Canadian bands: http://www.intoeternity.net/

Actually, there's plenty of good Canadian music... you just need to look between the 60s and 80s.

Plus, since we're talking about people whose musical opinion you don't take seriously, I often think that way of people who are obsessed with one single genre of music. ;)

Last edited: