Random Thoughts....

Old Lace

Noticed you spelt decorating on the cover page wrong, Kat. >__>

TG_Fan_2002

my dentist has a sign in the office that says you dont have to floss all of your teeth, only the ones you wanto keep

Old Lace

I have two cavities, how the hell did that happen? I brush my teeth everyday!

Do you floss? I got a bunch of teeny tiny cavities between my teeth because I didn't floss and stuff built up there. I also had a habit of staying up late and then going to bed, not bothering to brush my teeth. The fear of getting jabbed in my gum three to five times with a needle has made me more conscious of my teeth. But I still have to go back to my dentist and get some more fillings done when I get the cash...:cry:

Last edited:

Topgearfanatic

is a Queen
Car(s)
2002 Audi A4 1.8t
I hate my dentist, he is so smug about blah blah floss every time after you eat, sure I'll floss in school. People will look at me like I have 5 heads. I do floss every night. But I think I might have soft enamel because I used to get crazy cavities when I was a kid and didn't get the idea of oral health but would brush my teeth anyways.

Nabster

Has Slutty Mustangs
Car(s)
1969 Mustang Coupe, 2019 Mustang GT, 2011 F150
Oh lord. I've got this horribly enticing idea for a lamp.

It will involve me making another styrofoam cup lamp (the second one I ever made is pictured here) but with a few twists. The next iteration will involve these lovely mirror tiles which I am now in possession of, glued strategically inside the cups. Instead of one big standard lightbulb in the middle of the lamp as before, I will use Christmas lights, and stick one bulb through the bottom of each cup, then glue the mirror tiles on the inside of the cups. It will be a big glittering orb of awesome. In theory.

If this turns out even 20% as awesome as I'm picturing it, well I'm going to be exceedingly happy. I will of course have to run a ton of tests to determine patterns and feasibility, but damn this will be good if it works.

katwalk

Forum Addict
Car(s)
2003 VW Beetle, 2017 Abarth Fiat 500c
I have a fun lamp. It is a tiny man with a tiny penis as a light switch. It came from china and then it melted so I had to rewire him.

Old Lace

My lamp is one of those boring classic looking touch to turn off/on types. But my alarm clock can double as a lamp; the lemon wedge lights up! :D

Crazyjeeper

NickGyver
Car(s)
F150, CJ7, Mustang GT, Tenere, Griso
Oh lord. I've got this horribly enticing idea for a lamp.

It will involve me making another styrofoam cup lamp (the second one I ever made is pictured here) but with a few twists. The next iteration will involve these lovely mirror tiles which I am now in possession of, glued strategically inside the cups. Instead of one big standard lightbulb in the middle of the lamp as before, I will use Christmas lights, and stick one bulb through the bottom of each cup, then glue the mirror tiles on the inside of the cups. It will be a big glittering orb of awesome. In theory.

If this turns out even 20% as awesome as I'm picturing it, well I'm going to be exceedingly happy. I will of course have to run a ton of tests to determine patterns and feasibility, but damn this will be good if it works.

So it will be like a self lit disco ball?

Nabster

Has Slutty Mustangs
Car(s)
1969 Mustang Coupe, 2019 Mustang GT, 2011 F150
So it will be like a self lit disco ball?

Probably. :lol:

I actually have 13 disco balls in my room now, so it won't look too out of place.

ninjacoco

puffalump? inquire here!
DONOR
Car(s)
'10 Lulzcer GTS, '84 Porschelump 944, '71 VW 411
HOLY COPIOUS AMOUNT OF WANT.

That sofa is awesome!!!