Random Thoughts....

mmmm, my tubes have been upgraded

30/1mbit AU$69 a month

i believe the sun is just helium and hydrogen until it burns through those, and pregesses to heavier elements unitl it reaches iron which cant undergo fusion and it becomes a black hole. or supernova i forget which
The Sun's 66.6% hydrogen, 33.3% helium & 0.1% other substances (throughout its life) ... including metal ... it just doesn't have much of it at all, so you can pretty much neglect it, also it's mostly light metals. Towards the end of its life, when there's not enough hydrogen to fuse anymore, it starts fusing helium into carbon and so on ... thus the mass of other substances, including metals, increases.

30mbit!?! Do you actually get that kind of speed? I'm on a 24mbit connection but becuase of my crappy old house with crappy old phone lines I rarely get more than 6mbit...:(

Have you run a Speed Test yet?;)

I have ADSL2+ and Cable (ADSL2+ gets about 4.5/1) Cable gets around 22, speedtest is a joke also, the servers for aus are largely shithouse.

yeah telscum upped the speed on the cable, i have two nets because of crappy transfer limits

I am starting college on saturday and I'm in Chicago right now.

yeah we start really late at u chicago. I'm probably going to major/minor in econ/south asian studies.

I'm almost done my BA in history/poli sci... started about 10 days ago.

Fuck! You know I realized that mistake before I pressed 'submit' but I was too lazy to change it.

Anyone see the latest XKCD?
Let's just say that this really did make me laugh, not so much for the comic but the type of mind that would come up with it.

we started way back in feb :p

lol australia :D

MONASH U!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111111111111

Bah, Swinburne all the way!!!

Anyone see the latest XKCD?
Let's just say that this really did make me laugh, not so much for the comic but the type of mind that would come up with it.

That is brilliant. Just brilliant.