Random Thoughts....

Question: any of you that in oil/grease or related and use fabric gloves like Mechanix? im thinking of getting a pair and im reading good things about them, i dont like the disposable ones they provide, they give no feel and im not so keen on them

I can't believe I just got all 10 original Star Trek films.

What an absolutely fucktacular day.

Beer makes everything better. :D

Well, for taking 31609834710983274013 hours to load, that CSI thing was kinda funny.

I am having Blonde Bombshell. I'm not sure if you can get it outside of Texas. Which is a damn shame.

I apologize in advance if my posts deteriorate into gibberish from here on. Or become something I will regret tomorrow.

FG random brief poll:
Do you wear new underwear as it comes from the store, or do you wash it first?

Depends.
If it?s an emergency, I wear it as it comes from the store.
If I have the time, I wash it first to soften it up a bit (also feels cleaner).

I can't believe I just got all 10 original Star Trek films.

Awesome, so now I know for sure there's another FG'er out there who's Star Trek collection can almost compare to mine. (All the films + the newest one + season sets and "Best of" collections, etc. :mrgreen: ...as well as having the first 7 films on VHS, too. :lol: )

Wash it first. I like the pun as well.
LOL. That was totally unintended, but I have to agree, I like it too.
Depends.
If it?s an emergency, I wear it as it comes from the store.
If I have the time, I wash it first to soften it up a bit (also feels cleaner).
Do you often have underwear emergencies?

Ew! The thought that anyone wears any clothes without washing them first grosses me out. Yuck.

One of my friends had a baby today.

It's tinier than my stuffed bunny! Awww... :wub:

A good thing and a bad thing happened today.

Bad thing - I ended up at the hospital late last night/0000 hrs this morning because I was insanely sick, and was running a very high fever. I had god knows how many injections, but am feeling better now. Still vomitting and geenrally feeling tired atm.

Good thing - JOB INTERVIEW OFFER for an engineering placmeent in power generation (something I have a big interest in) Hong Kong. Fuck yeah! Also, the new 500GB 2.5" WD hard drive and external enclosure for the 160GB one currently in my MB pro arrived in the mail today. Too damn tired/sick atm to install it though.