Random Thoughts....

flydiscovery

Car(s)
2013 Hyundai Elantra GLS
Hum, so the current consensus is you wash unless you have a fizzy prostate problem. Anyone not a washer? I remember having this discussion with some people when I was in school and being shocked that some people regularly don't wash before wearing.

Clockwerk

Forum Addict
Hum, so the current consensus is you wash unless you have a fizzy prostate problem. Anyone not a washer? I remember having this discussion with some people when I was in school and being shocked that some people regularly don't wash before wearing.
The only thing I don't wash before wearing are sweaters.

Shawn

Lexus? Oh shi-
Car(s)
MkVI GTI w/DSG
I don't wash them the first time around... actually, the only things I wash when they're still new are the things that smell weird and towels, because you need to wash towels a few time so they build up absorbency.

CrzRsn

Mr. Fedewhatever
DONOR
Car(s)
13 Ford Mustang GT, 17 Ford Fiesta ST
Awesome, so now I know for sure there's another FG'er out there who's Star Trek collection can almost compare to mine. (All the films + the newest one + season sets and "Best of" collections, etc. :mrgreen: ...as well as having the first 7 films on VHS, too. :lol: )
I only have the new film, and now the 10 old ones. No episodes from any season or anything else.

Edit: Well no, I actually do have something else. The Futurama episode about Star Trek.

gaasc

Desperately looking for a title
DONOR
Car(s)
3 of them
Ew! The thought that anyone wears any clothes without washing them first grosses me out. Yuck.
I find it strange that people wash their brand new clothes.

Of course he does! Every man has had a fizzing prostate go out of control. You just wouldn't understand.
Do you get a Fizzing sensation just behind the penis when you drive?

A good thing and a bad thing happened today.

Bad thing
Damn, i hope you're okay, what happened?

Mmm, this is a tasty sandwich.
I'm hungry :(

Kiki

Registered Bone Marrow
DONOR
Car(s)
'13 Ford Taurus, '11 Ducati M696, '15 Yamaha R3
Blind's last tweet:

"My girl is laying in bed sending me IMs on Google. We're in the same bed. Laptops do weird things to communication. Like this. How meta."

Well, he started it!

Ramseus

Have you been high today?
I find it strange that people wash their brand new clothes.
Yeah, +1. And being a guy, my underwear comes wrapped in sealed bags. I'm pretty sure the sweat shop production line where they're made is fairy clean.

Right. wrist. hurt. God damned laptop trackpad making arm go at odd position.

Kiki

Registered Bone Marrow
DONOR
Car(s)
'13 Ford Taurus, '11 Ducati M696, '15 Yamaha R3
:D

Happy Kiki is happy!

Reckoning

Reckoning... where the hell is your avatar from? Something tells me that it's Zelda based.
The Happy Mask Salesman in The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask on Nintendo 64 (just going into detail in case anyone else wants to know).

He's full having a rage at that moment thinking about when the Skull Kid stole Majora's Mask off him.

Nabster

Has Slutty Mustangs
DONOR
Car(s)
1969 Mustang Coupe, 2019 Mustang GT, 2011 F150

katwalk

Forum Addict
Car(s)
2003 VW Beetle, 2017 Abarth Fiat 500c
Thought that looked familiar. The graphics are SO BAD for those games now it is hilarious. :lol: