Random Thoughts....

I've never had Grey Goose... I've seen it on the shelf but I don't like the look of it. I mean, French vodka? What the cock is that shit?

I like it. Smooth, but I prefer Belvidere, nice polish stuff.

I also tried Zubrowka, which my polish friend gave me, it had Buffalo grass in it, apparently illegal in the US, he smuggled it in from Poland. It was ok.

Your thoughts on Stoli are unfounded. The only real Russian vodka is bathtub vodka. :lol:

Nice.

My preferred gin is New Amsterdam. It's cheap, but has a nice smooth, balanced flavor. I splurge on the vodka and whiskey. I prefer to have Effen or Grey Goose for Vodka, and I like Maker's Mark as a bourbon. I do prefer scotch over bourbon, though. I think there are very few things better than a dram of balvenie 15 single cask...

Fancy. I never got into scotch, I don't have the palate for it I guess. I can't tell much of the differences, so I stick to Jack Daniels for the most part when it comes to the brown stuff.

Belvedere?! You just like a pretty bottle, don't you?:p

I don't like Scotch. It's just not to my taste. I've never bothered to develop a taste for it and I have no inclination to do so. Scotch is for drinking when you're out hunting for haggis, out in the glen, and you're freezing your nuts off; Irish is for drinking when you're sitting in front of a fireplace with a good book to use as a coaster while you watch TV.

American Whiskey is for drinking.

Belvedere?! You just like a pretty bottle, don't you?:p

I don't like Scotch. It's just not to my taste. I've never bothered to develop a taste for it and I have no inclination to do so. Scotch is for drinking when you're out hunting for haggis, out in the glen, and you're freezing your nuts off; Irish is for drinking when you're sitting in front of a fireplace with a good book to use as a coaster while you watch TV.

American Whiskey is for drinking.

I like a certain aesthetic in my bottles :p. I have to though, they consisted for the main part of the decoration in my apartment. I had one of every type of beer I have drunk, and one of every liqour. I was out of shelf space by the end of my 4th year of University.

I like interesting bottles on the whole though, I think it stems from my grandpas collection of those mini-airplane booze bottles. Fascinating to a kid.

Mmmm, Sapphire. In a martini. Yes.

I actually like New Amsterdam better in G&Ts, though. That's yummy stuff, too.

Grey Goose is actually pretty smooth--don't let its Frenchness fool you.

As for bourbon, Woodford is yummy.

Last edited:
I may have to resort to adult sized nappies. Or maybe just staple a bunch of STs together. :)

Ew. Ew ew ew. What is it with women and their tiny bladders?
Can't you just go "mr professor sir I have to go wee-wee"?

(I get better from being sick...sometimes. It's usually called "summer.")

Strange, I'm usually sick more often in summer than in winter.
Then again, I'm not sick very often at all (once a year max) because I'm AWESOME.

I like white wine too. Goes better by itself than red.

Hellz yeah. Red = goes fine with food. White = goes fine with or without food.

?we are going to make our shows readily available for everybody on the internet while also showing them some ads. of course when i say everybody on the internet i mean the ones who can invest money in our sponsors.

-But sir what about the rest?
-Fuck them.

This sucks massively for us Euros too, as I wouldn't mind having ads if I can watch stuff for free. You can trick hulu into thinking you're an American by some weird IP address voodoo shit, but it's too much of a hassle.

Well, for taking 31609834710983274013 hours to load, that CSI thing was kinda funny.

It certainly was. Took me about 2 seconds to load...whats with your connection?

FG random brief poll:
Do you wear new underwear as it comes from the store, or do you wash it first?

WASH FIRST.

Wanna swap? 10?C and rain gets boring after 28 years.

Haha, IP address voodoo.

I'm coughing too much to sleep. Or type all that fast. Or do anything. I have a paper due tomorrow and a final Thursday, but screw it, I AM MISERABLE.

I'm coughing so hard that I'm afraid I'm gonna wet myself like an old person...WTF? Is your bladder somehow connected to your lungs?! I guess this is somehow related to laughing so hard that you pee a little, but yikes. You know something's wrong when your happy thought of the day is "Sweet! I didn't pee my pants today!" </TMI>

I already can't talk too well. Too bad that didn't happen for my presentation--I hate giving presentations. If I have no voice, though, there's no way I can deliver a presentation, right?

Last edited:
Haha, IP address voodoo.

I'm coughing too much to sleep. Or type all that fast. Or do anything. I have a paper due tomorrow and a final Thursday, but screw it, I AM MISERABLE.

I'm coughing so hard that I'm afraid I'm gonna wet myself like an old person...WTF? Is your bladder somehow connected to your lungs?! I guess this is somehow related to laughing so hard that you pee a little, but yikes. You know something's wrong when your happy thought of the day is "Sweet! I didn't pee my pants today!" </TMI>

I already can't talk too well. Too bad that didn't happen for my presentation--I hate giving presentations. If I have no voice, though, there's no way I can deliver a presentation, right?

Haha you are in the same predicament as me. 10 page paper due tommorow, and a final. Had a final today but it got canceled because the prof. is a puss and can't drive in a bit of snow. :blink: Its Chicago, sometimes it snows here, the university didnt shut down, neither should you. Oh well at least its now on Friday, which means more study time, but also pushes my freedom date further by 2 days. Friday at 1pm can't come soon enough.

Haha, IP address voodoo.

That sucks, all my finals are next week...not looking forward to them is an understatement. Hopefully your prof. will understand that you've lost your voice and can't go though with the presentation.

Hope you feel better! :)

Courvoisier, and in fact all good cognacs, come in various qualities and standards. A V.S would be quite reasonably priced. It's not cheap but it's not ridiculously priced either like, say, Johnnie Walker Blue Label Scotch which runs over two-hundred dollars a bottle. But even a V.S.O.P Cognac shouldn't cost more than around $50-$70 dollars.

If he doesn't drink much brandy it might not be to his taste at all and it's not like you can mix it with coke because it's soooo fancy and posh... Mixing cognac with coke would be like... raping a baby seal with a cordless drill.

Whiskey could be a safer bet because it's more common and it's more likely that he would enjoy it. If he likes to mix it with coke, go with Jameson. If he has any class whatsoever and he just drinks it neat or with ice, splurge and get him some Bushmills; Either a blend like Black Bush or a 12 year old single malt. That'll run around $50 to $70 also.

Or you could get something like Wild Turkey American Honey... Oh fuck, you can damn-near drink that shit straight from the bottle it's so tasty.

I drink a fair amount of cognac, courvoisser's not bad VSOP on sale should be less than $70

Haha you are in the same predicament as me. 10 page paper due tommorow, and a final. Had a final today but it got canceled because the prof. is a puss and can't drive in a bit of snow. :blink: Its Chicago, sometimes it snows here, the university didnt shut down, neither should you. Oh well at least its now on Friday, which means more study time, but also pushes my freedom date further by 2 days. Friday at 1pm can't come soon enough.

What school? Are you on the quarter system too?

What school? Are you on the quarter system too?

NIU, this shithole is a goddamned community college compared to my undergrad. And that wasn't exactly super hard, just regular hard.

It's on the semester system.

I now wish I had applied to grad school seriously and early, but of course I had to trust a company who gave me a job offer, and in this shitty economy yanked it out from under me. Well serves me right, of course this is the only place that had its admissions open in July, its a stinking hole of a school with retarded students and marginal faculty.

pink 'n purple people eater.

that is all.

I don't like Scotch.
There are so many kinds of Scotch. They are not all meant for haggis hunting. Something like The Macallan is so smooth that you don't even know you are drinking booze before you are piss drunk. On the other end of the spectrum are those Islay whiskies that are so rough and smokey that it feels like liking a chimney. Choices in between are endless.

Not that whiskies from other parts of the world would be inferior. The Irish make a splendid whiskies too. American whiskey is nice too. Just stay away from that awful stuff that is Jack Daniel's, there are much better ways to remove paint than that.

I personally don't like cognacs. I don't like the taste of grapes. Whisky all the way.

PS. Did I mention that I love whiskies?