Random Thoughts....

Someone is needed who is. ...

Nice, respectful and try being a friend - if you really like each other stuff flows - like night follows day?

Somewhere you can order all kinds of different colors...I just don't remember where. :(

There's a candy store at Downtown Disney that you can buy different colored M&Ms from but seeing how it's on Disney property, you pay a lot for it. I don't remember the weight, but I think you'll pay $3 for half a pound. :(

Does Massachusetts have more than its quota of weird guys people or something?

FTFY

Aced my final exam! Woohooooo! :dance: :banana:

Congrats! :)

Reactions: LP
So Far so great in my finals for uni.

Boo. Still no answer from prof re: very sick coco.

I need a nap, so I think I'll take one anyway? Aughh.

Cough.
Cough.
Cough.

Somewhere you can order all kinds of different colors...I just don't remember where. :(

Actually, last I checked, you can get different colored M&Ms at Michael's. :) Hopefully they still have 'em.

My roommate just sent me a PDF copy of "Breaking Dawn." Oh man, this is going to be hilarious.

I'll be posting select passages here in "Random Thoughts" as I try to read as much of it as possible before cerebrospinal fluid leaks out of my ears. Think of it as a poor man's Mystery Science Theater - except for books. :mrgreen:

You've found the rad pastel M&M's?! :D

Ooh, maybe I should go to Michael's, then...

or not, because I still don't have the energy to move

Last edited:
"I felt like ? like I don't know what. Like this wasn't real. Like I was in some Goth
version of a bad sitcom. Instead of being the AA/ dweeb about to ask the head
cheerleader to the prom, I was the finished-second-place werewolf about to ask
the vampire's wife to shack up and procreate. Nice."

HAHAHAHA.

Oh noes!

Watched my first ever Dr Who (new series) episode the other night, the "Waters of mars" special. Ddidn't mind it, the storyline didn't do anything for me (I'm not a sci-fi fan) but David Tennant was awesome. I find myself madly googling him and the series instead of wrapping Christmas presents purely because of it. I am such a weirdo.

I poked around in the fridge until I found all the ingredients for fried chicken.
The popping and sizzling of the chicken in the pan was a nice, homey sound; I felt
less nervous while it filled the silence.
It smelled so good that I started eating it right out of the pan, burning my tongue
in the process. By the fifth or sixth bite, though, it had cooled enough for me to
taste it. My chewing slowed. Was there something off about the flavor? I checked
the meat, and it was white all the way through, but I wondered if it was completely
done. I took another experimental bite; I chewed twice. Ugh ? definitely
bad. I jumped up to spit it into the sink. Suddenly, the chicken-and-oil smell was
revolting. I took the whole plate and shook it into the garbage, then opened the
windows to chase away the scent. A coolish breeze had picked up outside. It felt
good on my skin.
Cool arms were around me, pulling me against him.
"Damn rancid chicken," I moaned.
"Are you all right?" His voice was strained.
"Fine," I panted. "It's just food poisoning. You don't need to see this. Go away."
"Not likely,Bella."

Why does she spend so much time writing about chicken? :?

Are those actual excerpts from the books? I'd assume they were just satire, but....

Are those actual excerpts from the books? I'd assume they were just satire, but....

My roommate just sent me a PDF copy of "Breaking Dawn." Oh man, this is going to be hilarious.

I'll be posting select passages here in "Random Thoughts" as I try to read as much of it as possible before cerebrospinal fluid leaks out of my ears. Think of it as a poor man's Mystery Science Theater - except for books. :mrgreen:

:yes: