Random Thoughts....

Seriously, don't touch it with a 10-foot poll pole. It is not worth watching even if you have an attractive woman spralled across you.

FTFY

If you have to go to keep woman happy, take a book, or sleep.

Better yet, pay for her to take another friend, buy the sweets/popcorn, pay for the limo to and from the theatre and even the solid gold braclet you'll buy her as a present. Even with all that, you'll still be getting out of it cheaply.

Last edited:

I'll trade anyone their weather for my constant rain and greyness

Aren't all M&Ms the same flavour candy coating? I don't get this thing about somebody missing X coloured M&Ms or Y coloured Smarties. :dunno:

AFAIK yes they are, although it does taste weird if you take 2 different colours in your mouth at the same time.

Stating: "Dear Matt, if you were slightly less into cars, girls would like you more... just sayin'!"

Dear girl I don't know : you suck. Thanks.

Also, one of the suggestions was the creepy mouth-breather stalker dude. That hurt.

Do mouth breathing people still exist? I thought they were extinct by now.

I though you said "Falling Down".

I loved that film. Any movie that consists of Michael Douglas belligerently walking around/beating shit up in a city while progressively obtaining more powerful weapons cannot fail.

Indeed. I can sort of relate to the "fuck this shit Ima start killing people" feeling, although I have surpressed the actual act of doing it...

w00t! I am taking tomorrow's final on Friday! Not tomorrow.

Tomorrow I'm getting this gangrene-of-the-lungs checked out by a goshdarn doctor. Finally!

Stop with the fake swearing goshdarnit! it makes me fracking angry.

Can someone cheer me up. They just put an ad on by the TAC, cramming in 20 years of carnage into 3 minutes. Now I feel sad.

Watched my first ever Dr Who (new series) episode the other night, the "Waters of mars" special. Ddidn't mind it, the storyline didn't do anything for me (I'm not a sci-fi fan) but David Tennant was awesome. I find myself madly googling him and the series instead of wrapping Christmas presents purely because of it. I am such a weirdo.

Ok, after a few good hours of reading about the show, i will force myself to ignore the fact I do not get sci-fi normally and will watch the damn show more. Purely because I think David Tennant is hot.

Why do i always get crushes on older guys (celebrity or no) dammit???????

^How YOU doin' :p

Ok, after a few good hours of reading about the show, i will force myself to ignore the fact I do not get sci-fi normally and will watch the damn show more. Purely because I think David Tennant is hot.

Why do i always get crushes on older guys (celebrity or no) dammit???????

Do you have ABC2? You can watch the...ah, don't know what series, but the one with Catherine Tate in it as the assistant on Tuesdays. I sometimes also watch Torchwood and some of the guys on there are pretty cute.

I have seen the mouth-breather with my own eyes. Often I don't see him, but hear him first. Guy manages to slither into my personal space without being detected somehow...save for the definitely unstealthy breathing pattern that ultimately gives him away, of course.

And what makes him a creeper (and/or COMPLETELY socially inept) is the fact that he gets all up in my space and never gets the hint that he shouldn't be there.

Goshdarnit ;), I've tried everything from nudging away so he's out of the too-close-for-comfort zone to plainly asking, "could you please stand a little...farther away?" I'm not claustrophobic by any means, but if you're hitting on me and it's so obnoxious that I actually notice (really, it takes an act of God for this to happen--wait, no. Ham-handed attempts at flirting are the work of Satan)...yeah, that'll weird me out.

And on top of that, he's just one of the dullest guys to talk to...ever. It's one thing to be quiet--and I actually don't mind quiet people too much--but it's another thing to prattle on with nothing to say. Please, leave my space and go do something interesting for a change. But most importantly: leave my space.

I'm not a particularly touchy-feely person. I have my space and ask that it be...there? And without Darth Boring wheezing in my ear.

Real simple way to deal with it.

The next time that he gets too close, tell him that you feel threatened and that if he doesn't stop, you'll file a sexual harassment complaint against him. If he's stupid enough to do it again, file.

Heh, that'd work. But I'd feel a bit bad doing that because I think the poor dude is completely oblivious that he's doing something wrong. Like someone forgot to tell him about the concept of personal space.

And he just stands there. I'd say something like that in a heartbeat if he grabbed onto anything (actually, last time, it was, "I'll break your fingers if you even think about trying that again"), but...just stands there.

Usually just sticking to the other side of the room works. Or leaving. "Gee, ninjacoco hasn't been around lately..."

Last edited:
god I'm boring today.... .... I got really far in that turtle game though... still not upgraded fully it started getting boring after I got the tank... (only golden gun left)

Heh, that'd work. But I'd feel a bit bad doing that because I think the poor dude is completely oblivious that he's doing something wrong. Like someone forgot to tell him about the concept of personal space.

And he just stands there. I'd say something like that in a heartbeat if he grabbed onto anything (actually, last time, it was, "I'll break your fingers if you even think about trying that again"), but...just stands there.

Usually just sticking to the other side of the room works. Or leaving. "Gee, ninjacoco hasn't been around lately..."

You've tried being nice, you tried being direct, you've tried everything else. Now is the time to drop the company banhammer on his butt and see if he gets that message.

Here's the thing - he's not taking no for an answer. Deal with the problem.

< will keep that in mind next time her personal space bubble starts to feel a bit...crowded

I'm kind of mute today. :( Tried saying something earlier and all that came out were squeaks. How the crap do I say what's wrong to a doctor without, um, saying it?!

I have a bad feeling my visit is going to consist of a vain attempt to see if the doc can read lips followed by a series of nods "yes" and "no"...and then more coughing.

I think I need cheering up, too. :(

this help?

Copyofbeprepared.jpg

Last edited:
or just have a talk about your personal space and perhaps show him how someone walking up close behind and breathing in your neck is not very nice.

or just have a talk about your personal space and perhaps show him how someone walking up close behind and breathing in your neck is not very nice.

She apparently already tried that.

Cowboy: That's the next step if he doesn't get the hint from the sexual harassment complaints.

Some of us likes that.. :|

So...I need moar Star Trek. I've met my "number of re-watchings that I can tolerate" quota for a while (excepting the new movie of course, which I swear I'll probably never get tired of...) with what I've currently got, and my collection is pretty small.

What to get next? Star Trek: The Animated Series? ...I'm hoping for season 2 + 3 of the Original Series for Christmas. Or at least the money to buy both. <_<