Random Thoughts....

EDIT: apparently 60wpm isn't fast enough. I'm behind already!

Rick Berman.
Agreed. He is absolutely the common thread.
I hear that, but NG (later seasons) and DS9 did pretty when he ran things.
Agreed too. He was heavily involved in DS9; it was his series really. Maybe he just got a little overly confident?
You've no idea how much I want that to happen. I realize B5 was a five-year story to begin with, but I want more damnit! But only if it's done well and not half-assed.
Um, agreed.
His attempts to revive the franchise didn't take too well. Hell the last season was iffy. But I loved that show.
And agreed again. That Rangers series was pitiful. We ALL knew it should never have been done. Hearing JMS say that B5 was only going to be 5 years for so long, that was nothing more than a sell out. That's why I'd hope for something completely outside the B5 univerise, but I wonder if he could possibly have all that in him. He spent decades developing that show. He's not terribly old. Maybe there's one more left.

No don't tell him that he may watch it.
Yes, don't do it. It's BAD.

And yes looking back, I will agree that First Contact wasn't so bad (it's been a very long time since I've seen all these movies). I think Nemesis is the one I kept sleeping through. I guess my thing with Generations is tightly tied to my love of the TNG characters and cast and that bit of reconnecting on the big screen. Lots of quotable dialog and such; Brent Spiner is truly a marvelous and utterly insane man. I don't think I need to brag on Stewart though. Kind of preaching to the choir.

Last edited:
I gave up after it refused to kill or eat its own poo.

:lmao:

I was almost tempted to see if it'd piss on the carpet like any normal dog would.

For some sad reason, now I'm thinking about my late dog. When her health began to decline, one thing she tended to do was poo in the hallway. You can imagine how much fun it was to wake up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom, then wonder why the carpet feels kind of funny.

Yes, of course. There was Jeremiah, a few Twilight Zone episodes, and I believe I have the Teen Titans comic book he did.
Look. I'm only doing this for your education. Please don't blame me ok? Please? I mean you no harm. The reference is to Crusade, which I implore you not to watch. Just don't.

And yes looking back, I will agree that First Contact wasn't so bad (it's been a very long time since I've seen all these movies). I think Nemesis is the one I kept sleeping through. I guess my thing with Generations is tightly tied to my love of the TNG characters and cast and that bit of reconnecting on the big screen. Lots of quotable dialog and such; Brent Spiner is truly a marvelous and utterly insane man. I don't think I need to brag on Stewart though. Kind of preaching to the choir.

Insurrection or Nemesis would be easy to sleep through. How on earth someone could greenlight the script to Insurrection I have no idea.

Look. I'm only doing this for your education. Please don't blame me ok? Please? I mean you no harm. The reference is to Crusade, which I implore you not to watch. Just don't.

I know, I was being a smart-ass. Probably should've put a smiley or two in there. It's too late on Crusade, I watched a two or three episodes when it first came on. Luckily I missed the other... however many there were.

I know, I was being a smart-ass. Probably should've put a smiley or two in there. It's too late on Crusade, I watched a two or three episodes when it first came on. Luckily I missed the other... however many there were.

I think my sarcasm detector turns itself off at midnight local time. Perhaps it's time for a nap.

I rather liked JMS pre-Babylon 5. Captain Power and the Soldiers of the Future anyone?

*1 month from now*

Poster 1: "Hey has anyone heard from Nabster"
Poster 2: "No, I don't think he's been on since early December"
Poster 3: "I looked at his profile and it appears his last post was about putting up some new light"

:And scene:

I can't tell what I'm looking at, looks like a bunch of candles and polystyrene cups lol.

Essentially. Christmas lights and styrofoam cups.

*1 month from now*

Poster 1: "Hey has anyone heard from Nabster"
Poster 2: "No, I don't think he's been on since early December"
Poster 3: "I looked at his profile and it appears his last post was about putting up some new light"

:And scene:

I shouldn't think so. I've been testing it as I go.

This is what the final result will resemble:

https://pic.armedcats.net/n/na/nabster/2009/12/13/P5200118.jpg

That picture is the second one I made, hanging in a friends' apartment. This one I'm doing now will use the Christmas lights, one bulb in each cup, as light instead of one central standard light bulb. It will also have more even gaps between the cups since I've refined my assembly pattern a bit.

They look really cool when they're up and going.

Essentially. Christmas lights and styrofoam cups.

I shouldn't think so. I've been testing it as I go.

I'm sure I will be fine, my parents and I made one when I was younger. We also used Christmas lights, but we used red and green lights.

I'm sure I will be fine, my parents and I made one when I was younger. We also used Christmas lights, but we used red and green lights.

I don't have any reason to think it wouldn't work fine. The only potential problem I see is replacing a burned out bulb, but I'll just get creative with a pair of pliers.

I just thought the inside looks just as crazy as the outside so I posted a picture.

The original idea came from an old set of books we found called "Nomadic Furniture." There was a page or two that had a few different iterations of the styrolamps, one of the pictures was an entire ceiling of a room covered in a big wavy bunch, rather awe inspiring.

Aussie's wanting an xbox 360 elite, K-Mart have them for $378 with the two bundle games and UFC undisputed which is way less than the $450 RRP.

Seemed somewhat odd for me but I bought a second one to play mp against my brother

I was wondering where all the reconditioned-multiple-times RROD 360s were going.... :mrgreen: :evil: