Random Thoughts....

^I recently raeped him so i can't raep him again!

confession: I stole it from gman! I have never achieved anything myself, I'm such a failure.. :cry:

Thanks guys - no worries - superb example of the
Hallelujah

Chorus btw.

They do one at the Royal Albert Hall (Every Year(?)) and the audience stands and everybody sings it - trying to find a YT of it, could not - rats. Still this one in the Royal Festival Hall was pretty damn good.

Speaking of Christmas music, thank goodness for SomaFM, which has Christmas songs that are not your usual standards. Check out "Christmas Lounge".

Do you not just hate that awful pap that so many shops play as Christmas songs?

There are great Carols, and even some great Pop songs yet they play such rubbish - makes me want to run out of the place.

confession: I stole it from gman! I have never achieved anything myself, I'm such a failure.. :cry:
Who said you have to?

Are you nice, and honest? Yep probably, kind to people and animals? Yep probably, people enjoy your comments on FG - more that some - you know who you are Mopar Man. ...

You can work on achievements. Something to aim for.

Last edited:
Do you not just hate that awful pap that so many shops play as Christmas songs?

There are great Carols, and even some great Pop songs yet they play such rubbish - makes me want to run out of the place.

Who said you have to?

Are you nice, and honest? Yep probably, kind to people and animals? Yep probably, people enjoy your comments on FG - more that some - you know who you are Mopar Man. ...

You can work on achievements. Something to aim for.

He's a jerk, he keeps ramming me off the circuit in GTR Evo...<_<

I love ya Karoug
:p

He's a jerk, he keeps ramming me off the circuit in GTR Evo...<_<

I love ya Karoug
:p

Well i didn't park my F3000 in the middle if the track!

I love you too!

I made candy today :D it's still at my parents place though, better go get it, and some free dinner :D

Global Warming. ... The world climate is always changing it never stays still. ...

This guy makes interesting points. ... (He is of the throw you 4x4 away team).

[YOUTUBE]TGa6_k00Cus[/YOUTUBE]

I like this bloke, er he voted for Tony Blair, oh well never mind. (He is not of the throw your 4x4 away team)

[YOUTUBE]KtPDuZzfzhw[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
I'm honestly sick of being constantly bombarded by this Global Warming stuff. I need a break from it :/

Morphine is an awful drug to come off.. :unsure:

Well let me be the first to wish all Christians a happy Christmas.

Then I guess I'll be the first to wish all the Hindus, Buddhists, Muslims, and Atheists a Happy December and Happy Revolution-Around-The-Sun

Well actually technically speaking Happy Revolution-Around-The-Barycenter-Of-The-Solar-System.

Congrats on the license Brydiem!

Gah, I have to think about what to make for the Christmas Eve party. I'm thinking of mostly a cocktail fare save for a pasta of some sort - mulled wine? smoked salmon? shrimp? ... *scrolls through foodnetwork.com*

Any plans to go ice racing? :D

:lol: I did see Circuit de Alain Prost just outside VT but alas did not get a chance to drive around it. People were doing a good enough job drifting around corners on the regular road anyway.

Also now I am in Geneva and it's like minus 10 outside or something. Snow is suddenly not fun when you can't ski in it.

If this weather continues, then it's time for racing on a frozen lake soon. :burnrubber:

my 4 day weekend ends :( work tomarrow

Well, I overslept. Just couldn't sleep last night. :(

^What did you oversleep for?